Barbara L. Where is she?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
has anyone talked to Barbara since august. i am worried about them. she was a prolific member of d.c. now nothing. last posting was in august. if anyone has heard anything, please let me know.

babetoo:question::question::question:

I have been concerned about her also, and a few others.

I think people should leave a note on the kitchen table if they are not going to be around or if they have just decided it's time to move on.

I have been concerned about her also, and a few others.

I think people should leave a note on the kitchen table if they are not going to be around or if they have just decided it's time to move on.

Now that is a good idea!

She and James are fine. I'm not sure why she's not been see here but she's on Facebook a lot.

That answers your question right there. A lot of people in several of the forums I participate in have been spending the majority of their time on Facebook instead of the forums. I do not even have a Facebook account, so I have no idea why.

sure am missing rocklobster, too, weighing in with great cooking and grilling tips, as well as his raucous and pithy good humor. if you see him on facebook, send him back round our way for a minute, wouldya please? :)

Yeah--I was wondering where RockLobster and Barbara were--I kinda got off DC while I was in MN because of Internet issues...but have been wondering where the two of them have been...hope all is well.

Maybe we could get someone who is into Facebook to say Hey! BarbaraL We miss you .....

I like Aunt Bea's suggestion that if you're going to be gone, leave a note on the kitchen table.

i'm glad to gear they're ok. hope their problems are resolved soon.

while we're at it, where's uncle bob? i hope the little brown eyed girl didn't tie him up in the root cellar.

Uncle Bob hasn't been around for nearly a MONTH! Anyone have any word? Hope he's OK.

Barbara says you can find her on FB. If you go to the Discuss Cooking page I think she is on the list of "friends" if you want to find her.

Uncle Bob hasn't been around for nearly a MONTH! Anyone have any word? Hope he's OK.

Barbara says you can find her on FB. If you go to the Discuss Cooking page I think she is on the list of "friends" if you want to find her.

Why does Uncle Bob's listing on the members list show N/A for last visit??

Huh. Weird. Oh wait, I think that could happen if he posted something and it got moved or deleted. Was there a contentious thread recently?

Huh. Weird. Oh wait, I think that could happen if he posted something and it got moved or deleted. Was there a contentious thread recently?

When isn't there a contentious thread?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

uncle bob would have probably been a voice of reason in a contentious thread. i doubt it's due to that.

i've noticed mods often have n/a in their stat categories, and if you look at the who's online thing, it's more vague as to what they are doing. was he a mod at any point?

my guess is that it is a setting, like how some people can set their profiles to be invisible to all but the mods. maybe if you set the invisibility thing, it makes your last log in invisible as well.

Invisibility cloak! Ah of course, it all makes sense now! He probably has the elder wand and the resurrection stone too! ;)

OK, we need a sticky for extended vacations or something. "Going MIA" or something?

And in case you all don't know this, you can voluntarily leave your information with a Mod so that if you drop off the radar, someone will be able to contact you, and let you know folks are thinking of you. It's strictly voluntary.

Back
Top Bottom