BBC: Japanese develop 'female' android

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For gripe sake. A mans dream, a woman to tell what to do and not talk back. Oi Vay. :glare:

This is going to sound terrible but...

MAN would I love to work in the tech support department for that company. Imagine the stories you would hear daily?

"No our androids arent water proof... hey, why are you asking?"

or

"Ok... so it's goine bezerk? Taken down half your neighborhood? My manual say's AIM FOR THE HEAD"

:wacko:

Bad ronjohn! Bad! Off to the corner with you! And NO, you can't take your beer with you!

pdswife said:
So... when is the Richard Gere model going to be released??

Although that would be a wonderful thing to have, that might be taking it a bit to far.

I think we can easily find a few men and women we would not mind having as an exact robot replica of.

I wish my wife would leave us again but this time for good. She had left for 8 months before. I tried to keep her out but the judge let her back in. Ughhhhh! I can't afford a divorce. Double Ughhh.:mad: Heading for the Vodka now. She is gone for the weekend so I am enjoying the peace,playing in kitchen,and lit up my smoker to make some ribs. I already made a meatloaf. My daughter will be happy when she gets home. Going to make some roasted veggies too. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom