Beauty Contest. Not!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GrillingFool; Why so stern? C'mon. It's ok. You can cook another steak tomorrow. That charred piece of meat in front of you isn't the end of the world. ;) Why one time, I made a steak so tender, it was almost inedible. It felt like paste in your mouth. I modified the techniqe and never had the problem again. just turn down the flame a bit. Smile for us.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ohmy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just kidding. I know you didn't burn a steak. What that look really means is - "I just poured ice-water over the shower curtain on my baby, and I'm wondering just what she's gonna do to get me back. Maybe I better hide out at RonJohn's for a while.:LOL::LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Here's one from the Fourth of July

img_646506_0_2d0eee2f636a42bf81fbbb37d500115f.jpg

Here's me with one of my grandchildren (in New Jersey). I tried to find one of me cooking, but everyone knows to steer clear when I'm whirling around my little kitchen cooking!

100_6842.jpg

Here's me with one of my grandchildren (in New Jersey). I tried to find one of me cooking, but everyone knows to steer clear when I'm whirling around my little kitchen cooking!

View attachment 4626

In Joisey! You's from Joisey. Why, that's right next to that last tree shown in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, and near to our good freind BuckyTom. You ought to get together with him. He's a good guy, and close.

not much. just doing a little shopping on ebay for silk pj's. :cool:

So you think silk pj's are really going to help you?? :LOL::ROFLMAO: just kidding, really.

I really shouldn't joke. If I posted my picture, all your monitors would crack and then burst into flames. And I don't want to be responsible for that kind of damage. :devilish:

So you think silk pj's are really going to help you?? :LOL::ROFLMAO: just kidding, really.

I really shouldn't joke. If I posted my picture, all your monitors would crack and then burst into flames. And I don't want to be responsible for that kind of damage. :devilish:

Oh, go ahead and post. I've been looking for an excuse to buy a new laptop.

Awww, come on, plummies. How bad could it be - look how cute your dog is!!!:)

HEY! Are those some Johnsonville brats I see there? :-p

How on earth did you see brats in the pic with all those colors on the cake???
We know where your heart lies don't we! :LOL:
Maybe you should fly for the Air Force with eyesight like that!

deelady; You received that much snow in Central Ohio!:ohmy: We expect snowbanks taller than our cars up in Michigan's U.P., but in Ohio?

Ah, but now that I'm over the shock, that picture is a winner. I raised 2 boys and 2 girls of my own and was/am an adoring father and lover of children. They are so innocent, trusting, and loving. They want to learn everything and are unencombered by prejudices, pre-judgements, and just want to make freinds. I wish more adults were like children. And you, you look like a lady who loves her children, and who takes time to enjoy the time you have with them. Kudos to you.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Actually this was my first winter in Ohio (orig from Cali) and from what they tell me that snow fall/blizzard was not of the norm...so they say! ;)
But it wasn't so bad, I survived it...not bad for a Cali girl huh!
And thank you so much for your comment, how very sweet of you:) I do adore being a mother as well as a teacher and I have always believed we could learn so much from them. Take a couple of three yr olds and observe them playing for an hour...you will be amazed the lessons you learn...

In Joisey! You's from Joisey. Why, that's right next to that last tree shown in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, and near to our good freind BuckyTom. You ought to get together with him. He's a good guy, and close.

Nah, I'm not a Joisey goil. My grandmother lived in Cranford for eons, and my brother was born in Plainfield. I spent many a summer at my grandparent's summer cabin in the Delaware Water Gap area, and whenever my dad got stationed somewhere new (Air Force), we would stay in Cranford until things were set up at the new base for us kids. My daughter ended up living in Scotch Plains last year (and a year in Philly before that, where that little guy was born). My son-in-law is a pastry chef, so they move a lot. He's now at the Fairmont in SFO and I hope he stays in the city and they never move again! So, I won't be able to visit with BuckyTom, darnit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom