Been a while since I've been here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob Babcock

Head Chef
Hi, all! I have been out of town on business for a while. One of the out of town hotel properties owned by my employer lost most of their chefs over the last couple weeks and I was called in to "save the day"!:LOL: Bummer is that since I don't have a loptop I don't have very regular internet access, so I won't get to check in as often as I like for a couple weeks.

There's a chance I might sign on here permanently. If so, at least I'll get a proper house- I'm staying in the hotel, and I tell you that gets old fast (even tho it's very nice).

Later everyone!:)

thanks for checking in rob (i keep saying your name bob rabcock, :) ).

hopefully you're picking up some cool new recipes for us...

umm, what happened to the other chefs? was one named renfield?

I'm back in town, but just for a day or two to do laundry, check my mail, make sure my house hasn't burned down, etc etc.:LOL: It's nice to do something different and all, but I'm trying to get them organized and back on track while I don't know where anything is! Overall it's been good, though. Probably tomorrow I'll talk to the owners and see if I will make it a permanent move.

Welcome back Rob! I hope it all works out for the best for you. I agree hotel living no matter how nice it is gets old fast.

Wow! It felt good to sleep in my own bed. It's a beautiful day here in SF, just like summer. I have a lot of stuff I have to get done, but it's a least a nice day to do it.:)

Back
Top Bottom