Been M.I.A.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChezScooby

Assistant Cook
Sorry I've been missing for a while. Work is driving me nutso and had a few things going on, but now I'm back and ready to cause trouble. :stuart: Not really, (well maybe) ;) but I'm ready to start getting to know you guys/gals.

From some of the replies to my posts, it sounds like I'm going to fit right in.

Hope all are having a great day and it's almost the week-end!! I for one am REALLY looking forward to it!!!! :w00t2::w00t2:Can you tell I've been a tad stressed. :ROFLMAO:

Do you have plans for the weekend?

We do have plans yes. My husband and I are going to our citites' annual Street Fair tonight. It's a lot of fun as we run into people that we don't see on a regular basis. Tomorrow I will head back up there during the day to "shop" with my neighbor and then Sunday my entire family....kids and grandkids are all heading to a water park for the afternoon!!

I'm off on Monday's as I work 4-10 hour days (which I love) so Monday is my "catch-up" day!!

What is everyone else doing with their week-end??

We do have plans yes. My husband and I are going to our citites' annual Street Fair tonight. It's a lot of fun as we run into people that we don't see on a regular basis. Tomorrow I will head back up there during the day to "shop" with my neighbor and then Sunday my entire family....kids and grandkids are all heading to a water park for the afternoon!!

I'm off on Monday's as I work 4-10 hour days (which I love) so Monday is my "catch-up" day!!

What is everyone else doing with their week-end??

Oh, that sounds like a fun weekend! :) I work the weekend and have homework to do on my days off. I can't wait until this project is done and my days off can be days off again.

I love 10 hour shifts in most jobs. Not so much in this job because oncall is really unpredictable and if you get called back in on a day you've already worked ten hours, it can be pretty exhausting. It doesn't seem like that two hours should make that big a difference and it seems like the extra day should count for something, but in this job it just doesn't work out well.

Sorry I've been missing for a while. Work is driving me nutso and had a few things going on, but now I'm back and ready to cause trouble. :stuart: Not really, (well maybe) ;) but I'm ready to start getting to know you guys/gals.

From some of the replies to my posts, it sounds like I'm going to fit right in.

Hope all are having a great day and it's almost the week-end!! I for one am REALLY looking forward to it!!!! :w00t2::w00t2:Can you tell I've been a tad stressed. :ROFLMAO:

Chez who? Do we know you? You sound like a trouble maker :ROFLMAO:

nah, not to worry tatt.

scooby's made it out of hundreds of bad situations. the bad guy is always a local, but those meddling kids and their dog always save the day.
:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom