Believe it or not, you CAN read this!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Don't think about it first, just sit back away from the screen and just start reading. It's really weird:huh:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

lol.. this looks just like every thing I've ever written.. before it goes through the spell checker.

Well,,, my spellings not quite that bad but, close. lol

Texas, what fun...I can't wait to show this to my oldest daughter...She is a reading recovery teacher..:LOL:

kadesma

I wonder if my cousin can read that.......she is a Proffesser in Ma. and is a Linguest..sp? Even my spell checker can't spell.
Dove

texasgirl

Thanks for sharing. YOu know this person? Really surprising how one can make it out so quickly. Sure is interesting. I think it is because the mind wants to understand that is ignores the misspelling of the words and makes out the thought first. I think I am getting headache from trying to read so quickly. Not blaming you only my tired brain.

Back
Top Bottom