Bella - Our newest family member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Well, I made an attempt to take some pictures of Bella a little while ago. She's quick and full of play, which made it quite a challenge to get a photo of "all" of her, so most of them have body parts missing such as ears, tail, etc.

Here's one of the better photos:

Attachments

• Bella - close-up.jpg
    Bella - close-up.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 208
She is gorgeous :)
Miss my cat Nala so much :( My husband left her in Botswana, I was so angry!
I asked a friend of mine to go look for her at our old house but she was gone. Really hope she's ok. I raised her from birth, her mom abandoned her because she was a bit crippled. Wish I had asked my friend to fetch her in the first place but I didn't think my husband would leave here there.

I am not a cat person .. but Bella could change my mind !! She is gorgeous .. congratulations on your new addition !!

With that face and those eyes, it's no wonder she melted your DH's heart. More pix please.

Okay, taxlady. Here are two more. She was playing with leaves on the front porch in the second one.

She looks heavier than she actually is in the first one, but you can see just the slightest bit of her cute little "lynx" points on here ears and her sweet face.

Attachments

• I love my porch.jpg
    I love my porch.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Bella - Portrait.jpg
    Bella - Portrait.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 197
OMG, she does have an adorable, cute face. And, I can certainly see the lynx tufts and I can see that she didn't have to pay for them with a bobbed tail like lynxes do.

Okay, taxlady. Here are two more. She was playing with leaves on the front porch in the second one.

She looks heavier than she actually is in the first one, but you can see just the slightest bit of her cute little "lynx" points on here ears and her sweet face.

Lovely photos :)

Back
Top Bottom