Bentley Green.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
Has anyone ever seen this little boy on TV before?

He made a 2nd appearance on the Maury Show today. He's featured in the contest there where young performers are allowed to strut their stuff in hopes of getting into show biz and the chance to win up to $10,000.

He does rap songs and he's only 7 years old! I Googled his name and found out that he already has his own website and has been doing rap songs since he was only 2! One of his songs he sang, I thought was so good.

I truly hopes that he's successful in his efforts to get into the limelight. He's such a cute little guy, and he's one ball of energy!
Looks like he has his future already planned for his career. I truly hope that he can do it! He's such an energetic lil' guy!!:)

Last edited:
HE IS very phenomenal, gifted and talented!! I hope so as well.

He STILL has to go to school or be tutored - we know THAT much. And you're right, he needs to enjoy his childhood and not rush right into doing adulthood things too soon.

I know that his parents probably would like to see him sing his way to fame and fortune, but yes, there IS a limit to his abilities and he must take things slow, and in time, if he works hard at it and becomes very successful, which I'm sure that he will, then in a few years he'll become a powerful rap artist! Like Bow Wow and others!

He sang a slow song - 'Man of the House', yesterday on the Maury Show. His performance, I think, is GREAT!!

But you're right, he's just a little kid now, and if his parents are smart, they'd try to convince him not to move too fast. He should just stick with doing talent shows and such and eventually, all his greatness will be dicovered & recognized by production co's. Be a kid and just enjoy his childhood to the fullest!

Last edited:
To see him in video performances, go to Maury.com . Or go to Youtube.com .

I just hope that there are no greedy production co's out there looking to exploit or use & abuse him and cause him to burn out (get fed up and tired)!

This has happened with many former child stars; Gary Coleman, Maculay Culkin and Todd Bridges, to name a few.

I want to see him fullfill his goals and be successful. And yes, he DOES have fresh new talent!

Last edited:
He just won the talent contest on the Maury Show! I'm so proud of him.

I know that both he and his mom are also so proud of that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom