Bet you didn't know that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have had several dogs that farted. sometimes with sound and sometimes not, but you could always smell it. now i don't think i have had a cat that farted. certainly not the two i have now.

i have had several dogs that farted. sometimes with sound and sometimes not, but you could always smell it. now i don't think i have had a cat that farted. certainly not the two i have now.
One of my Saint Bernards used to fart when she sat on the kitchen floor waiting for me to feed her...you could definitely hear those farts!

Good question. To whick I have no good answer, other than sensory memory, maybe?
I hate the smell of bananas. I have had dreams where I have smelt bananas...rain...gravel roads on which the characters are traveling (I rarely dream about people I know--my dreams are like movies--I'm watching and can rewind and change the direction of the dream). I also smell smoke, cigarettes, and food cooking (if these are part of the scene). I don't wake up when I smell these things in my dreams, but in the morning, I remember smelling them--especially the bananas. I wonder if there is a dream study for which I could volunteer that is looking at whether people can smell in their dreams...when I dream of my grandmother, who died 40 years ago, I smell Chanel #5.

Okay, I will tell my little secret. When I would get mad with hubby, I would have scrambled eggs and fried onions for a TV snack just before we went to bed. When he was ready to settle down and start dozing off, he would partially cover his head. We would sleep spooning style. Then it was time for me to let out some little put puts. They slowly drifted up toward his probiscus. No wonder I oulived him. :ohmy:

Okay, I will tell my little secret. When I would get mad with hubby, I would have scrambled eggs and fried onions for a TV snack just before we went to bed. When he was ready to settle down and start dozing off, he would partially cover his head. We would sleep spooning style. Then it was time for me to let out some little put puts. They slowly drifted up toward his probiscus. No wonder I oulived him. :ohmy:

~~~~love is in the air~~~~

Tom Jones????:ermm::ohmy::LOL:

addie, that's called a dutch oven! farting under blankets over the victim's head.

a boy scout summer camp tradition.

I had a dog, my beloved Keiki, who would squeak when she farted. Just a high-pitched squeak would come from her nether regions. She was SO funny she would look back at her tail with a very puzzled look on her face as if to say, "what in the heck was that????" She would also look at us, when one of us would burp or fart with the same, very lady-like look. It was a "how dare you!" look.

I cannot believe that humans do not fart in their sleep. Scientists, come meet my husband. (and I'm sure he'd say the same about me). Do these people not actually sleep with other humans? Or do we, unbeknownst to us, wake for a few seconds, fart, and fall back asleep?

addie, that's called a dutch oven! farting under blankets over the victim's head.

a boy scout summer camp tradition.

And then there's the Pythonesque tradition of farting in the general direction, complete with elderberries & hamster.

Did you know that rotten onions smell like escaping gas? No, not that kind, the kind you have in your stove. :ohmy:

Did you know that rotten onions smell like escaping gas? No, not that kind, the kind you have in your stove. :ohmy:

I'll try to notice the next time I have a rotting onion. I just know they STINK.

Did you know that the smell in natural gas is added by the gas company? They add it to the otherwise odourless gas so you can detect a leak. It's supposed to smell like coal gas. Natural gas in Denmark has a similar, but noticeably different smell.

Back
Top Bottom