Big Brother 6 (U.S.) Vote a houseguest back in!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
Big Brother 6 (US version) is allowing viewers to choose an evicted houseguest to re-join the game!

The 3 elegible houseguests are

1. Michael
2. Eric
3. Kaysar
(Ashlea broke sequester and is thus inelegible)

I'm campaiging for Kaysar personally :mrgreen: (so if anyone can't make up their mind or just don't care... VOTE FOR KAYSAR!!)

Polls close August 10th and the winner will be announced on next Thursday nights episode.

VOTE HERE VOTE OFTEN

~ Raven ~

The Z said:
KAY - SAR

KAY - SAR

(Eric is cult-leader creepy, and I thought that from Day1)

LOL! Eric is Maggies sheild-puppet. He's great for her and Ivette to hide behind while they pull his strings.

He can't think for himself and often outs her plans. I cant count the number of times I saw him ranting about something to the other houseguests and Maggie was glaring at him like "shut UP already!" :ROFLMAO:

~ Raven ~

bio_pic.jpg

Hey, Raven... You talkin' about me behind
my back? I heard you were talkin' about
my family! I know where you live dangit!

I don't believe that, I believe Eric is what we should be in true life, He sticks up for the average guy, He and Kaysar are strong, smart leaders and it is all in your opinion who you like, although Kaysar did Backstab Eric and believed a lie James told him. I think if I met them both I would like them both a lot. But here I must go with Eric. I don't like James and Sarah, or Janelle she isn't a very nice person.

I don't like Eric's presumption of leadership. Even when he's not Head of Household, he gets around like a little king or something. That might work just fine in his normal job, but it would irritate the crap outta me in the Big Brother setting. He's way too emotional and over the top. Kayser is thoughtful, logical and reasonable. I like that. By comparrison, Eric is a loose cannon.

In Australian Big Brother we are down to the final 4 people. we had identical twins who were swapping over in the house for a while until they both were put in but had to be one person for nominations etc. Then out of the blue BB said one of them had to go.

We had twins last season. I thought it was a really interesting and fun "twist".

I would be really interested in seeing the Aussie version of the show. Who is the host of the "live" broadcast? Anyone I'd know?

The Z said:
We had twins last season. I thought it was a really interesting and fun "twist".

I would be really interested in seeing the Aussie version of the show. Who is the host of the "live" broadcast? Anyone I'd know?

Gretel Killeen, you may not know her she's been around for ages but I can't think of anything else she's done. She actually dated one of the housemates after they came out a few seasons ago. we have also had a BB marriage here.

Gretel Killeen, huh? You're right. Never heard of her. I looked her up on line and she doesn't even look familiar. It'd still be interesting to see, though.

If you have broadband or cable internet you can watch the house live 24/7 we look sometimes but there's a lot of doing nothing going on!!

Back
Top Bottom