BIG changes ahead for KFC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just now?

She can't talk they are stuck in her throat !!

Actually that part of the campaign kind of bothers me as it will appeal to little kids very quickly and they may try to eat the bones of the chicken that is not boneless !

She can't talk they are stuck in her throat !!

Actually that part of the campaign kind of bothers me as it will appeal to little kids very quickly and they may try to eat the bones of the chicken that is not boneless !

:LOL: So it's part of the commercial I haven't seen. Thought it was Kleenex's hangover remedy....

I never liked their mashed potatoes and gravy. I ate it, but only because it was part of the meal. I meant to ask Snip and Kylie if theirs was different in the other hemisphere... maybe they use real potatoes or something.

They do use instant potatoes here. I once got potato soup. Too much liquid added to the instant.

About twice a year I get a hankering for some KFC. But I only want a couple of pieces. They can keep the sides. Even their biscuits. And the gravy leaves alot to be desired. No chicken flavor, too much flour flavor. Spike brought me a ten piece offering a couple of months back. I think that was my last hankering. I was disappointed in the whole meal. Greasy and tasteless. And I was left with a pile of bones to dispose of to keep the little critters from wanting to make this apartment home.

I am old enough to remember when they first came out. You didn't have choices. You got what they gave you. And no wings were included as a piece. Wings were used for large party orders. They were the "go to" for Super Bowl Sunday. Bone in or Boneless, it is still fried chicken. I can go boneless if necessary. As long as it is part of the leg and with the skin on. You are going to pay more for the boneless. More skilled labor to remove the bone.

Our original KFC building is now a Dunkin' Donut building still with the original roof.

What has taken off in these here parts is Poco Something or other. A Spanish Chicken fast food place. They have traffic going in and out all day long. Another big competitor for KFC to look out for. :angel:

I've never eaten fried chicken. To be quite honest, I don't care for deep-fried foods and deep-fried foods don't seem to like me, either. I used to eat french fries way back when, but starting about ten or so years ago, I went through a period where every time I ate something like that I felt physically ill afterward. I don't know if it was my body trying to tell me something or if it was all in my head but, regardless, there isn't any point in eating food that makes you feel bad.

That is no good that you feel so bad after deep fried food...but in a way it is...you would be much healthier without it :)

Back
Top Bottom