Bigfoot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B'sgirl

Sous Chef
Did anyone see this article with these photos? I thought it was kind of interesting. It will be interesting if it turns out to be verified as real and not a hoax.

That's funny, because CNN just posted another article on it today and didn't say anything about a hoax. I guess they are a little behind this time, eh?

When I was in either middle school or just starting high school there was this big story going around about strange foot prints being found in the snow in the town where I lived. The stories even made it in the paper. They were all about this Big Foot thing. LOL......turned out it was these two guys I grew up with that were playing a hoax.

Thanks for the memory you made me smile!

Since they can't come up with a consistent story, it doesn't really say much for their credibility: FOXNews.com - Georgia men claim hairy, frozen corpse is Bigfoot - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Whitton and Dyer promise to tell the story of how they found the corpse at the news conference. They have offered three different tales so far:

_ In early videos, the animal was shot by a former felon, and the men followed it into the woods.

_ In a second version, they found a "family of Bigfoot" in North Georgia mountains.

_ In the third, the two were hiking and stumbled upon the corpse with open wounds.

Spurs, a pierced tongue and a bar n' shield tattoo.

I pointed out in another forum that Sturgis has just ended.

I believe this body is just one of our boys, hung over and in need of some rest.

If they looked around, they'd find a Harley and a bedroll very closeby.

So who likes that Monster Quest show? I think it's on the History Channel maybe....
I think it's a great show. It takes legends such as the ones mentioned here, and some I never heard about, and tries to dig into whether or not there is any truth to them.

Back
Top Bottom