Bigfoot Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsLMB

Executive Chef
I used to live out west .. did a ton of hiking in the mountains and I often times am asked if I ever saw Bigfoot. The answer is no I didn't .. lots of bear and wild horses, deer, elk, cougar, snakes etc.

With so many TV programs and so much reading material available, it always seems to be an interesting topic.

So whether it's Bigfoot, The Wood Booger, Yeti, MoMo, Abominable Snowman, Yowie, Meh-Teh, Raksha, Kikomba, The Great Bear, Sasquatch, Skunk Ape or any other name ... what do you think?

Bigfoot .. is it real or no?

I would believe in bigfoot more if we didn't find any signs of him.
The fact that he appears to be just close enough to civilization for the occasional footprint to turn up, or inconclusive hair sampling, leads me to think there aren't any strange creatures of any kind out there. We would certainly have found definitive proof by now.

Unless bigfoot is an alien who beamed down just long enough to leave three footprints in one spot then leave the way he came. :rolleyes:

I dont think I believe in any of that!

UFO's I pretty much do and ghosts I certainly do :)

When it comes to living things like Bigfoot, Nessie, etc...

I think that some type of remains would be found from time to time.

I really don't think that we have much left to discover on land, even all of the lost jungle tribes carry cell phones these days! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

oh, c'mon. saint patrick got rid of all of the snakes in ireland. he was very thorough too. he even got rid of all of the fossils. :ermm:

Well I'm kind of undecided on this topic and here is why.

Too many "sightings" and not enough evidence.

However .. a lot of continuity in details of reports from people who do not know each other.

In addition .. I do not believe that all species have been discovered. Search how many new species have been discovered in the last 10 years alone .. scientists saying there are no more primates to be found suddenly new primates are found. No prior evidence of them being around but there they are.

Who is to say they don't bury their dead or eat them? Who knows what they eat or what their "scat" really looks like.

There are a bunch of people out there who just make stuff up but not everyone does.

So for me .. until they prove it does not exist .. it does.

Back
Top Bottom