BIL is going to Iraq.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
i just wanted to ask everyone to say a prayer for my brother in law. he is a full bird colonel in the us army, and has been ordered to serve a year in iraq. he's a logistics and supply expert, and there's very few officers with his rank and expertise nowadays, so it will be at least a year in service over there.
if he survives, there's a good chance he'll be promoted to general, but that's a long way away right now. my sister is beside herself with sadness because it's christmas, and he left yesterday for fort carson, colorado before going over. but she's tough, being an army wife that has raised (almost by herself) four kids all over the world.
oh, just an fyi, his name is col. mike kriz.
thanks in advance for your prayers...

Bucky... Prayers have been said not only for your BIL but for your sister, the kids and for you. Keep us updated please.

I know we are doing a good thing over there but... I sure wish it were all over.

smiles, Trish

Many prayers Bucky, for you and your b-i-l and family..Please keep us posted...

kadesma

BT
I don't 'pray' - but I believe in the power of strong thoughts - and so my thoughts are with your brother in law and all his family (including you) at this time.

I will be praying for your brother in law and the family too. They are doing a good job and we will all be glad to have them back home and things settled there with a decent place for the Iraqi people to live.

Col. Mike Kriz

Sir, we are honored and grateful for your service and sacrifice for our country. My prayers are with you and your family and all the wonderful and brave military personal and their families in this time of war. God Bless you, Sir and keep you safe.

With Warm Aloha, Linda

thanks very much everyone. it means a lot to me and my family.

i've never been one for praying, myself. god has been too good to me already to ask for anything else. but there ain't no atheists in fox holes, so i'm praying for all of our service people, to come home safe and sound.

We'll be rooting for him too, BT.

Sheila's cousin did two tours over there, It's tough on the nerves of those back home, that's for sure!

John

Back
Top Bottom