Birthday Calculator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's mine:

Those 30 candles produce 30 BTUs,
or 7,560 calories of heat (that's only 7.5600 food Calories!) .
You can boil 3.43 US ounces of water with that many candles.

My Birth Tree:
Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary
Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

Here's mine:

Your date of conception was on or about 25 August 1948 which was a Wednesday.

My parents were married August 11, 1948. They were on their honeymoon on August 25.

My birth tree is:
Chestnut Tree, the Honesty Of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritable and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self-confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

In some ways this DOES describe me, without the irritable and sensitive in company, acting superior and not feeling understood parts. Yes, loved only once (Buck), and did find it difficult finding him. As for the beauty part, that HAS to refer to inside rather than outside.

You can boil 6.63 US ounces of water with that many candles.

For my next birthday in May, I think I'll ask for 6.63 ounces of water along with my cake.:LOL:

13 September 1973

Your date of conception was on or about 21 December 1972 which was a Thursday. You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Virgo

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.75107632093934 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

There are 279 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 34 candles.

Those 34 candles produce 34 BTUs,
or 8,568 calories of heat (that's only 8.5680 food Calories!) .
You can boil 3.89 US ounces of water with that many candles

Lime Tree, the Doubt
Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labour, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal ( oh man is that dead on ).

My parents ran wild over the Thanksgiving holiday. Eww, I still have trouble with that. :LOL:

16 August 1953

Your date of conception was on or about 23 November 1952 which was a Sunday.
You were born on a Sunday
under the astrological sign Leo.
Your Life path number is 6.
Your birth tree is
Cedar, the Confidence
Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy, optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.
Your Native American Zodiac sign is Salmon; your plant is Raspberry.
Salmon and Raspberries are 2 of my favorite foods.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 7.62113502935421 years old.
There are 251 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 54 candles.

Those 54 candles produce 54 BTUs,
or 13,608 calories of heat (that's only 13.6080 food Calories!) .
You can boil 6.17 US ounces of water with that many candles.

I remember someone putting this link on here before, and loved it! Thanks Alix.

Your date of conception was on or about 20 July 1961 which was a Thursday.
You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Aries.
Your Life path number is 7.

There are 258 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 19 candles.

Those 19 candles produce 19 BTUs,
or 4,788 calories of heat (that's only 4.7880 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.17 US ounces of water with that many candles

Dandelions are pretty, I think! (and if you don't think so, go take a black and white photo of them - they're stunning!)

Half Baked said:
My parents ran wild over the Thanksgiving holiday. Eww, I still have trouble with that. :LOL:

I know what you mean! Just knowing when I was conceived conjures up thoughts of that day, ewwwww :LOL:

jkath said:
Dandelions are pretty, I think! (and if you don't think so, go take a black and white photo of them - they're stunning!)
hmmm, black and white photo. That sounds interesting actually.

I guess dandelions have sort of a negative conotation given they are considered a weed, but your right, they actually are quite pretty, sort of like mini sunflowers on the ground :)

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 5.79491193737769 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Those 41 candles produce 41 BTUs,
or 10,332 calories of heat (that's only 10.3320 food Calories!) .
You can boil 4.69 US ounces of water with that many candles.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Elk; your plant is Mullein.

Very fun!! Alix thanks for sharing.
:)

Middie, violets are one of the most gorgeous flowers, also considered a weed to some much like my "plant" the dandelion. My native american sign is the hawk.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
It says Im a jerk. :huh: :-p And I can boil 4.11 ounces of water with my birthday candles. :cool:

First of all, Sush, you are not a jerk. Secondly, you will need many more candles to boil more water. I have quite a few years on you and can boil over 6 ounces of water. Good news is, all you have to do is live longer. Ain't it great!!!!

Oh no, my husband and I are not on each other's most compatable list. :unsure: I aways thought we were pretty compatable. (Even though the man can't boil as much water w/ his candles as I can.)
I'm an Aquamarine, Hazelnut tree, Horse, Hawk, Dandelion; and Peyton Manning and I have the same birthdate, Yea!:clap:
Thanks for sharing that, Alix. It is really interesting. I was especially surprised by the songs. Am I that old?.....:wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom