Black Friday Ads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Thanks Miss Amy for posting. I just saw an item I was going to purchase at a $30 savings over any "local" price I've seen so far. $30 will make it worth the drive!

I'm not a shopper...for anything, ever. The whole "shopping" thing just goes over my head. I guess I'm a weird female for this, so any bargain alert isn't going to phase me. However, for those folks who are, "happy shopping.":)

I'm not a shopper...for anything, ever. The whole "shopping" thing just goes over my head. I guess I'm a weird female for this, so any bargain alert isn't going to phase me. However, for those folks who are, "happy shopping.":)
I love a good bargain, but I am definitely not into the wild shopping brawls some people like to get into. I love to go to a big mall during the Christmas season though, because I love to "people watch." :cool:

:)Barbara

I will admit, Barbara, I do enjoy the decorations...in December. I'm a bit put off when stores begin showing/decorating at or before Halloween. I'm not a Scrooge. I just think retailers are getting a bit nuts.

Wow! Thanks Miss Amy for posting. I just saw an item I was going to purchase at a $30 savings over any "local" price I've seen so far. $30 will make it worth the drive!

I love it when a plan comes together! :cool:

Comparing a few prices on HD LCD flat panel widescreens & another wireless laptop. Hopefully, I can save a few $100.

I heard about these sites a few years ago, my favorite one is GottaDeal.com - Why Pay Retail? - Hot Deals, Coupons, Forums & More They have a good forum with a lot of info.
I check on there daily for specials that come up out of the blue and free offers.

If you do this right you can get AWESOME deals, and it doesnt have to be the day after thanksgiving.

BTW: Some of these Black Friday deals are online so check that out too. Be aware of Cyber Monday, etc. hahaha

I have one of these coming for free and I just got a 6 piece screwdriver for free from Lowes. If you do some checking on that site you can get a ton of items for free.

Last edited:
I heard about these sites a few years ago, my favorite one is GottaDeal.com - Why Pay Retail? - Hot Deals, Coupons, Forums & More They have a good forum with a lot of info.
I check on there daily for specials that come up out of the blue and free offers.

If you do this right you can get AWESOME deals, and it doesnt have to be the day after thanksgiving.

BTW: Some of these Black Friday deals are online so check that out too. Be aware of Cyber Monday, etc. hahaha

I have one of these coming for free and I just got a 6 piece screwdriver for free from Lowes. If you do some checking on that site you can get a ton of items for free.

Thanks NA. I don't usually go into the stores the day after Thanksgiving, but I have some big ticket items in mind. Changing over to digital & wide screen flat tv, have been on my mind. So... it may be worth my while. Not into penny pinching & bargain hunting. Hoping I can order on line. Dread going into the store or a Maul er Mall. Hate 'em.

Watched the news & one woman went into the store before the big sales & they gave her about $100 off prior to the sale.

That Dell puter looks pretty good. Gonna go back & see if it's wireless. Thank you!:)

Last edited:
Here's another site that updates throughout the day everyday that seems to keep up with most of the really outrageously good deals offered this time of the year. Passwird.com - Deals and Bargains
I check them everyday because don't go out shopping on Black Friday - way too many folks here at home for me to leave to go shopping. :( But I've done really well online the last few years because lots of stores now offer similar deals through their websites on Black Friday. Also, sign up at Buy.com and check Amazon, too. They are both having some great deals starting Thanksgiving Day.

Back
Top Bottom