"Black Friday" Ads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for posting!! I just have to go out on Black Friday and I usually do most of my shopping on that day...don't come home until I have a gift for everyone and I'm out and in line waiting for Target to open. I'm usually dog tired when I get home that night!

Honestly, I love Christmas shopping and would probably be out on Black Friday myself, but I just don't have the money. What I'm not into is fighting over stuff. What I love is going to big malls at Christmas. I haven't been to one in years. We have a small mall about 20 miles from us. There are a couple big ones in and around Charlotte. I love to people-watch at the mall, and I love the festive colors and decorations, as well as the music.

:santa:Barbara

Honestly, I love Christmas shopping and would probably be out on Black Friday myself, but I just don't have the money. What I'm not into is fighting over stuff. What I love is going to big malls at Christmas. I haven't been to one in years. We have a small mall about 20 miles from us. There are a couple big ones in and around Charlotte. I love to people-watch at the mall, and I love the festive colors and decorations, as well as the music.

:santa:Barbara

Yea, I don't like the fighting and fussing over stuff either. I don't participate in that, such is just ridiculous. The deals aren't THAT good. I just love the atmosphere and the excitement. By that day my daughter's grandparents have finished their shopping for her and I go out and swoop up the remainder of the things on her list and come home and wrap and hide. :D

I'll be sleeping.... lol... trying to do a lot of online shopping this year. I'm just not in the mood to fight the crowds.

I'll be sleeping.... lol... trying to do a lot of online shopping this year. I'm just not in the mood to fight the crowds.

Ya know, I'm getting some pretty great deals online myself. If I keep this up I may not have anything to get by then...but I'll likely go out there anyway, just not as early. I have to go by Starbucks...it's tradition. ;)

Being Canadian, and the fact our Thanksgiving was a month ago on a Monday, we don't have this insanity......well not until Boxing Day (December 26) when the same things happen here - people go out and spend the money they got for Christmas on the stuff they didn't get but wanted! Me, I have never stepped foot in a store that day.

Yeah, I love that. I won't have the money and I could finally get a tv again!! The one they're not showing is Walmart. They will have a 50" Samsung for $798 for one of the door busters from 5am-10am! ARGH!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom