Black Friday deals, anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
I normally don't brave the day-after-Thanksgiving sales, but I noticed Kohl's had foodsavers on sale. Mine died recently :( and it had been such a huge part of saving money for me, that I went out this morning (of course, not at 4am when it opened!)
Anyway, for my birthday, my mil had given me a $50 gift card, and with that, a 15% off coupon I'd kept and the earlybird sale, my $179 foodsaver cost me $25. Then the salesclerk handed me $10 in kohl's cash for spending over $50. woo hoo! So, theoretically, my $179 foodsaver cost $15. yay! :clap:

Man Jkath... what a deal!!!! So what was it like out there when you went to buy your FoodSaver?

They got any black Friday deals at the liquor store??? That is the only place we are headed to today! LOL!

Man Jkath... what a deal!!!! So what was it like out there when you went to buy your FoodSaver?

They got any black Friday deals at the liquor store??? That is the only place we are headed to today! LOL!

Now THAT sale I would gladly go to!! hehehehehe

Great deal jkath!

We don't normally go out the day after Thanksgiving either, but we were on the way home from kitchenelf's and decided to stop at Best Buy. We needed a new can opener and toaster. We also found some DVDs (some for us, and one for my dad for Christmas). We had $125 in certificates from previous purchases, so altogether it all cost $13.41.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom