Blind Man in Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clutch

Washing Up
There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, "Wow, these seats are big!" The person next to him answered, "Everything is big in Texas."

When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, "Wow these mugs are big!" The bartender replied, "Everything is big in Texas."

After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, "Second door to the right."

The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and fell into the pool by accident.

Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, "Don't flush, don't flush!"

yeh, well, Alaska is bigger, and like you know, if ya cut Alaska in half, Texas would be the third largest state.

thanks fer the joke btw!

Robo410 said:
yeh, well, Alaska is bigger, and like you know, if ya cut Alaska in half, Texas would be the third largest state.

thanks fer the joke btw!

Yeah, I know. It may be the biggest, but things aren't bigger there like they are in Texas. LOL!!!

Clutch said:
Yeah, I know. It may be the biggest, but things aren't bigger there like they are in Texas. LOL!!!
I don't know. I've heard that you can throw a saddle on Alaskan mosquitoes and ride them! And I have seen gigantic heads of cabbage grown there! I have loved something about every state I have been to (including Texas of course), but I haven't had a chance to go to Alaska yet. I can't wait!

:) Barbara

Don't get too excited. It's just cold, white and caraboo(sp?).

All jokes aside, Alaska has AMAZING mountian views. I know a guy from there with a convertable (yes. CONVERTABLE) Mustang. He posted up pictures of his car on the other forum, beautiful!

Well I just spent about 10 minutes searching for the pics, but the search feature there has always been about as good as the card system in your local library.

Back
Top Bottom