Blinking Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

attie

Sous Chef
I decided that we should have a few drinks with out staff and their families last night [Friday] because we have shut down until next Thursday. So during the week I bought in varies nibblies including a slab cheese cake [mango and peach] and a large slab of iced chocolate cake. Now, I'm a bit partial to chocolate cake so I had to taste test it [just a couple of times]

Friday is a really big day for us but we close between 2 and 4pm to catch up with the prep work and as I was really tired I had a cat-nap for a bit. I then started getting the nibblies ready but when I went to get the cake out of the freezer ------ it was gone!!!!!!!!! In it's place was just a little piece.

I bit my tongue on this knowing that someone was having a go at me so I discretely checked all the places where they might have hidden it ---------- but I couldn't find it any where, and still haven't found until now when the wife let the cat out of the bag ------- It's in the icecream freezer.

The two girls who did this have now got a text message from old grumpy --------- but because it's Xmas ----- I forgive them :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom