Blonde Ladies Fishing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Two blonde, bikini-clad ladies were standing in knee deep water with fishing poles in their hands. A game warden passed by, and seeing their skimpy swimwear wondered if they had fishing licenses, as they certainly had no place to carry them.

He wandered over and said; "Hellow ladies."
They replied; "Hello officer."
"You wouldn't have fishing licenses on you now, would you?"
"No officer, we have no fishing licences."
"Well ladies, I'm not giving you a ticket this time, but a warning. Put your poles away and stop fishing. If you get caught fishing again without a licence, you will be given $500 fines."

One of the blonde ladies exclaimed; "We don't need a warning, officer. We're not fishing. We're looking for treasure. We have magnets on the end of our lines."
"Really." exclained the suspicious officer. He continued; "I want you to reel in those magnets. I'll believe you when I see them."

Obediently, the ladies reeled in thier lines to expose the horseshoe magnets tied to the fishing line.

The conservation officer exclaimed; "Well I'll be. There are magnets on your lines. Well, there's no law against what you're doing, so have a good day."

After the officer was out of earshot, one of the ladies said; "What an idiot. Doesn't he know that there are steelhead in these waters!"

Ahhhhahahahah.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

The Chief was stopped by a game warden recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing.
The game warden asked the chief, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'
'Naw, sir', replied the chief. 'I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish.'
'Pet fish?'
'Yeah. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home.'
'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'
The chief looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's the truth Mr. game warden. I'll show ya. It really works.'
'O. K.', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'
The chief poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.
After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'
'Well, what?', says the chief.
The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'
'Call who back?'
'The FISH', replied the warden!
'What fish?', replied the chief. :D

The Chief was stopped by a game warden recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing.
The game warden asked the chief, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'
'Naw, sir', replied the chief. 'I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish.'
'Pet fish?'
'Yeah. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home.'
'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'
The chief looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's the truth Mr. game warden. I'll show ya. It really works.'
'O. K.', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'
The chief poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.
After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'
'Well, what?', says the chief.
The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'
'Call who back?'
'The FISH', replied the warden!
'What fish?', replied the chief. :D

Sounds like this is right out of Justin Wilson's story book! Ever heard of "green trout"?:ohmy:

That very well could be a Justin Wilson joke.
His stories were just as good as his cooking.

I miss him. :(

And I'm with Dawgluver.

Do tell about the "green trout". :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2fe50303ed873364bee23fd3357c46f4.jpg
    2fe50303ed873364bee23fd3357c46f4.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom