Blueberry Juice Stains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erinmself

Senior Cook
Some blueberry juice got splashed on my white kitchen wall a few days ago and I didn't really notice it at first and then it had already set in. Is there anything that can remove this without taking off the paint? :(

Haven't heard of that brand here, GB - but we do have 'Flash' magic erasers.

I wonder if the OP is an American living on one of the US bases here because her religious signature uses American style spelling - if so, she may be able to buy US products on the base :)

Ishbel said:
I wonder if the OP is an American living on one of the US bases here because her religious signature uses American style spelling - if so, she may be able to buy US products on the base :)

Elementary, my dear Watson... what a keen observation!! I am sure you can come up with a winning solution if you take a good look at that offending stain...:mrgreen:

urmaniac13 said:
Elementary, my dear Watson... what a keen observation!! I am sure you can come up with a winning solution if you take a good look at that offending stain...:mrgreen:

Not really, it's just that non-British spelling 'jars' with me - just like I suspect my spelling does with Americans!:)

Back
Top Bottom