Bob Barker to Leave Price Is Right!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he wasn't exactly a gentleman in some respects, from what i've heard, but he was well respected in the industry. i never met him, but i never heard anything bad through the grapevines from the price is right crew (except for the models, perhaps :) ). everyone else who worked with him liked him.

i'm sure it'll be a big deal when he tapes his final show out in tv city in l.a..

i don't think the show will survive very long without him, either.

kitchenelf said:
You need to think about the happy times you had talking to your father!!!!! Look on the bright side. Of course you miss him - but what a great memory!

Oh believe me I do think of all the happy times and thats what gets me through. However, whenever I hear that theme song it brings an ache to my heart that I'd rather avoid.

I was home sick yesterday and watched. Poor Bob was almost knocked to the floor by a very large and overexcited contestant who had just won a car. Later she won another in the Showdown and Bob ran for his life!

I have always wanted to be on and once watched a documentary on some lady whose whole life's mission was to be a contestant. She even memorized prices. Yet, she was not chosen :( and they managed, once again, to choose some poor dingdongs who didn't grasp how the show worked. Our lady was crushed, but held up as best as she could.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom