Body predicting the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as for bones no, I`m in Constant pain with them anyway.
I Do get a strange kind of sense when I`m outside before it Snows, and for Thunder storms I could be in a room with no window and tell you a good hour before it get here, and it works Exceptionally well if I`m outside.
I can also "Hear"/feel changes in air pressure too, that will Also work even if I`m in a locked room.

a retired co-worker used to swear that he could tell what weather from his aching knees.

he'd predict a snowstorm, or big thunderstorm, or whatever, and then when it ocurred 2 or 3 weeks later, he'd exclaim "ya see, i predicted it." :glare:

My knee gives it away for me. I can't tell what is coming, only if the barometer is rising or falling (see Constances post on gas pressure in the body).
I wonder if this effects more than joints, sinuses, etc?

I used to get migraines when a chinook was coming through. Danged barometric pressure will get you everytime.

Ever noticed animals doing the 'duck and cover' right before a severe storm? I wonder what they feel that makes them do that.
And the animals before a Tsunami, they all ran for higher ground because they knew it was coming before we did.
Interesting stuff.

When it is hot, I sweat... when it is cold, I get goose bumps. That is about the extent of my body detecting weather!

Like this?

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom