Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!
I think I would try it... did it as a kid, so why not now? :cool:
Now it's slalom... not so interesting... I like the skaters...

HI!
I wish everyone a nice weekend! I'm alone until omorrow, Frank is back home where he comes from, visiting his Mom and helping out at his friend's Farm.. I hope he will be still okay when he comes back.. last time he hit his head very badly and had a little hole in it..:rolleyes: He is very good at doing those things....

Hi!

Is Frank back Cara? Does he have any more holes in his head? :ROFLMAO:
I had to turn in at least 2 chapters of my proposal for my class tonight, so I was busy typing. I had already gotten a lot of it done, thank goodness. I turned in chapters 1 and 3, since I still have a lot to do to chapters 2 and 4. The whole thing is due in a week (well, a week from this Monday). Well, it is 4:20 a.m., and we are supposed to be up in 4 hours for church. I hate going to church tired! We're going to have to figure out what is causing that! :mrgreen:

:) Barbara

HI!
Barbara, Frank is home rather safe.. everything's still on ;o)
for some reasons I haven't seen this before, I'm sorry..
Now we will have dinner, the Lasagna is ready ,o))

HI!
can it be MSalper wasn't able to read this? :LOL:
I take a day off wrok tomorrow so I don't have to get uo that early!!
Barbara, did you finish your works right in time? Is there still so much to do?

Hi!

Glad to see you here msalper! Feel free to join the conversation. No Cara, I haven't finished my work yet, but I will have all day Saturday to work on it. I have to find a few more references to add to my paper. Actually that is what I should be doing now, so I'd better get off of here!

HI!
Barbara, you are still shown as online :) did you finish your search or haven't even started because you are addicted? ;o)
I wanted to sleep longer today, but that didn't work... woke up as usual and there was no way to take another nap... :glare:
Today we will go to southern germany, it's carnival (?) time over here - do you have this in the US?

Hi!

Cara, It was a little of both--I wasn't (and still am not) finished with my paper, and I am hooked on the computer!

Have fun! In New Orleans they have Mardi Gras, which I guess is like your Carnival.

Well, I'm back to work on my paper now. It is due in 2 days (Just under 56 hours to be exact). Yikes!

hi!!

How is everyone tonight?
I'm just checking in before going to bed. I have a book waiting
to be finished.

Hi!

How am I? Well, I finished my paper, then right after I turned it in I realized that I had forgotten to rearrange my appendices, so they are out of order! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Right now I have to go to the bathroom so bad I can hardly stand it, but I wanted to check on everyone at DC first!:ROFLMAO: Ok, I'm off to the little girl's room, then to bed! Goodnight everyone!

HI!
We had a wonderful weekend, only bad thing was the snow.. :glare:
I don't have much time, just wanted to say hallo, I have some pics to resize and rename.. just about 266..
9.gif

but I won't do all tonight, because a friend called and asked to go out with him ;o))

:):) HI

HI Everyone!!!
Bye Everyone!!!
I must go clean my house now!
It's a messy mess!
I'll be back later. Have a good day or night!

HI!
something new today: hallo from work!
usually I don`t do this, but there is nobody in here at the moment, my collegues are off to get some samples and there is not much to do at the moment...
I wish you a great day!

Hi!

I know what you mean Cara. Since I teach, I can't really come on here while I am working, but sometimes I do get a chance during my break. Well, it is way too late, so I'd better get to bed. Have a good night/day everyone!

Back
Top Bottom