Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
moin!
Barbara, thanks for asking, I'm really fine, but had much to do the last days, so I haven't been online very much...
this weekend is a free one for me, Frank is back home, doing his farmworks..
I cleaned the bathroom this morning and now I'm tired.. outside it's raining cats and dogs and I will see if I can contact my friend, we planned to do something together today..
but maybe I should have breakfast first.. it's just 9am over here..

Hi!

I wouldn't mind if it rained here today. It is actually a pretty nice day. Sunny and 49 degrees f. Of course, I am in the house, so the only time I have been out in it today is when I got the mail! I have a ton of school work that I absolutely have to get to, but it is 3:50 and I haven't done any of it yet. I also have to get some clothes hung and more washed. We're practically about to end up naked here! lol

:) Barbara

hi!
I know the clothes problem... that's why I use this weekend for washing.... the only thing is, I can't dry as much as I could wash.... :ermm:
but I had a nice evening, have been at to cinema with my friend and we watched Brokeback Mountain.. :unsure:

Hi!

We might go see a movie tomorrow evening. I'm not sure yet what we will see. Well, it is after 3:00 and I have church in the morning. I guess I'd better get to bed!

Hi!

Yes, we love sentimental movies, but we ended up seeing an action-drama instead. We saw "16 Blocks." It was excellent! Bruce Willis is a run-down police officer who has to take a prisoner to the courthouse, 16 blocks away, to testify in a trial. But someone doesn't want him to get there and tries to kill him. It was great!

Hi... Do you know what its mean in Farsi?

Hi (Merhaba in Turkish and Farsi also) means that "no harm'll come your way from me"

What a nice word!!

Hi! (Alper, press Ctrl and "a" to highlight the whole message.:cool: )

What a nice saying Alper! I'm glad to see you back again. I got your pm, but I can't remember if I answered you yet. I have been so busy with my classes. Sorry if I haven't yet. How is everyone else doing?

Hi :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry for myself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... I thought this is a thread just to say hello... And just now I see what Barbara try to tell me about here :wacko: ... Thank you Barbara... I feel like a :pig: ...

moin!
haven't been around much here these days... had absolutely no time..
this weekend my MIL is here to visit us, but she is in the bathroom and Frank still asleep (it's 8.20am here)...
when I woke up about 30min ago, the sun was still shining but know I think it'll rain soon....

Hi!

Don't feel bad Alper--I think you caught on pretty quickly. I know you have been very busy lately. How is everything going? Cara, I'm glad you were able to find a few minutes to say hi. It sounds like we are all busy. It is 3:20 a.m., and I finally have a few minutes to check DC out tonight!

Hi!

My classes are going pretty well. I'm in the 4th week of a 6 week class right now. How is everything going for you? It looks like spring is finally here. We have had some pretty good weather lately.

hi!
right now it looks like spring... but a few minutes ago you thought, the world crashes down.. it was sooo dark and raining, even with a few snowflakes... :ermm:
typical april....
right now I'm home alone, Frank is in Czech this week, he will not be back before thursday...

hi!
I have a free day today and we want to drive to Essen in the ruhrarea for a classic car exhibition.. problem ist, we went out with a friend yesterday and as I was driving back Frank got really drunk as did our friend... I nearly got mad with two drunken idiots with me and I don't know when and how I should wake up my hubby... and I fear he will feel really bad this morning.. :sick:
:cool:

Hi!

Wow, I don't envy you Cara! How did it go? I hope you ended up having a great day! I am on my spring break now. No work for a week. Yay!

moin!
he did rather well, I was surprised.. but he let me drive.. at least the first kilometers.. than we had a bad traffic jam after an accident and spent about 2 1/2h on the motorway.. standing still... boys from another car played football... :rolleyes:
well finally we reached Essen, it was fun, bur there are better exhibitions...

Hi!

I'm glad you had a good time Cara, and that you were just slowed down by someone else's accident and not in it! Yikes, it is 6:00 a.m. and I am just now getting ready to go to bed! I love my vacations! Stay up late watching movies, sleep late, no schedule to keep (other than assignments for my class). Now I can't wait for my summer vacation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom