Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!

Just zooming through DC tonight to see what is going on. I have been in a lot of pain today (off and on for days, but terrible today) from those stupid kidney stones. Right now I am waiting for my Tylenol PM to kick in. I have early duty tomorrow at work, and it is the last day of our state testing. I left work right after the test today. Yuck--I hate being sick, and I hate hurting. Sorry to vent. I'm glad you enjoyed your concert Cara. We need to do more things like that.

:) Barbara

moin!
barbara, I hope you get well soon!! Don't you need a surgery for the stones?
I have some time today until I have to start for work so I'm just look around what's on in the internet...
with the concerts, that's the same thing my friend and I thought but prices exploded for concert here in G the last years.. By the end of June I'll go to Hamburg with Frank to the Billy Joel Concert.. :)

Hi!

Thanks Cara. I did have surgery for a couple of my kidney stones, but most are supposed to pass without it. I am supposed to watch my diet, but with both kidney stones and type 2 diabetes, it can be hard to know what to eat! What's good for the diabetes diet isn't always good for the other. For instance, with diabetes, I'm supposed to eat a lot of vegetables and beans. With kidney stones, I'm not supposed to eat high oxalate foods, which includes beans and a lot of vegetables!

Well, we only have 3 more days of school. Tomorrow is a full day, and Tuesday and Wednesday are half days. The teachers go until Friday.

moin!
so you almost did it? ;o))
from today on I have two weeks off, but as usual I woke up right in time for the alarm clock... no way to find sleep again, so I got up, got a coffee and started the compi.. HERE I AM! :mrgreen:

moin!
I just wanted to wish you a nice week, as Frank and I will start our vacation until pentecost (?)...
there will be a large meeting from our mercedesclub and we will arrive before to do some helping!
enjoy your time without me :rolleyes:

Hi!

I hope you and Frank are having a good time Cara! I have been on vacation a whole 3 days now! LOL The next 2 days I have nothing to do but sleep late, do housework, and do some schoolwork (for my college class). Thursday I have a math workshop to attend. It should be fun (I know, it may sound boring, but they will be showing us all kinds of fun math things to do with kids), and I get paid for it. Friday we are driving a friend to her doctor's appointment (2-3 hours drive from here). Next Monday I start teaching summer school. It is still work, but it is easy work, and it pays pretty well. Hopefully I will have a little more time to pop in here to see what is going on at DC!

HI!
I'm back again! Vacation was not really relaxing, we had much work to do to get the meeting going, but everything went well and we were ready just in time :)
The weather could have been better, but it didn't rain ;o)
but now it is summer, just right in time for the start of teh FIFA Worldcup!

Back
Top Bottom