Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, if someone is dishing out snowy Christmases please let me know, I'll camp overnight in line to get one of those :mrgreen:

hi!
I will be away this weekend, I go with some friends to spend the weekend in a wellness-hotel
freu.gif
It will be lots of fun, there are only women and it will be hard talking for three days...

HI!
That's cool cara!
I would love to do that with all us women on here!! Boy, the poor people that ran it wouldn't get over it for weeks:LOL:
Their ears would be ringing from all the noise from talking!!

Is anyone else in a bah humbug feeling about Christmas? I don't know why, but, I am.

hi!
I don't think over christmas yet... It's still sooo far away, there are so many things to do before..... the weather at the moment doesn't make you feel like winter, either...

we will be around 60 women from all over Germany and switzerland... it's a big meeting from one of my discussion forums... :mrgreen:

HI

What a fun idea.
How did this game get by me.
I didn't see it until now.
:):):)

Hi!
I'm waiting for a call from my friend that she finished working.... meanwhile I´m searching for my swimsuit... :w00t2:

HI!!

I'm getting ready to go have lunch
with hubby. Then I have some shopping to do.
We're out of Feta, olives, bay berries and EVOO.
I might even treat myself to an hour of ceramic painting.

What are you all up to today?

:):)

Hi! This is one of my favorite times of the week--3:00 p.m. on a Friday. The kids are gone, and I have the kid-free weekend ahead of me! YAY!!!! Believe me, they were horrible today too. Not so much of a behavior problem as loud and chatty. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

:) Barbara

Hi!
I had a great weekend, but it was much to short... I wasn`t able to talk to everyone I wanted... so many friends...
I must admit, a weekend with 60 women is very very exhausting (even if it was placed in a Wellness Hotel :rolleyes: , I´m glad I don`t have to go to work tomorrow... but it was just GREAT!!!

Hi! I'm glad you had a good time Cara! I got to go to a women's retreat this summer, and it was wonderfully refreshing, both physically and spiritually.

HI!
Day 2 of the Agritechnica exhibition! Yesterday was just great, met many people, known and new faces, but I really enjoyed meeting Mike from Canada! Today I'll have to meet Franks boss from Coventry, UK... hope I'll understand him... :rolleyes:

Hi! So, how did it go Cara?

I talked to my sister yesterday. She said my nephew, who had his arm ripped off in an accident in Iraq, and reattached, is doing pretty well. He is having another surgery because they attached a muscle wrong, and he is having some back problems, but he is alive and able to use the arm, so over-all he is doing well. He will leave the Army in December,and he is still planning to go to culinary school to become a chef. He wants to be a chef on a cruise ship.

Hi!
Barbara, thanks for your asking, it went very well, this man is a very friendly und humorous man and we had lots of fun yesterday!
the best wishes for the recovery of your nephew... he can be luxky, he's still alive...

Hi.................. Do any of you think anybody by now thinks we are nuts ? I bet so ! I just want you all To KNow, I LOVE YOU all here on DS,and Hope we all can have a White elephant exchange or something for Christmas, However I haven't ran this by anyone as of yet so I hope it can work out............. Would any of you be interested if this happens ? Thoughts ? There would have to be a limit How much ? and it would have to be something useful or nice, No Gag Gifts ! Dare we even mention this kind of thing ? :wacko:

HI!
Iwould do it, Maidrite!!BTW, do you still want the movies? Cause I don't have your address if you do:)
Anyone interested can give their mailing info to the Admins and we can list 5 things under $10? on a thread just for this. Or do we just buy something that we think they would like?
The admin that takes the addresses can pick the names for everyone and then email the address and name that was picked for each person? Would that be too much work for them, you think?

Go ahead, start a thread and ask everyone.

Last edited:
Hi! How about we do something regional? Something that would let the recipient have some idea about where we live?

texasgirl said:
Hi, Do you mean, whoever I got, I would get them something with texas on it?

Hi! Yes, another group I belong to did something similar to that. It could say Texas or it could just be something that is special to the area. For instance, for mine, it could say South Carolina on it, or it could have watermelons on it, since my town is (one of many) Watermelon Capital of the World.

Back
Top Bottom