Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!

Listen Cara they don't care because they don't want too do it our way. Actually I don't know where my older brother stands I think he uses Ctrl+x and Ctrl+v. I know my younger pain in the butt brother uses the toolbar.

Cmaeorn

Hi!

How is everyone doing today? Just a few short weeks to Christmas! I have so much to do before then. I want to make my granddaughter a couple dresses, as well as making a dress for my secret pal's daughter (I found out she loves Disney princesses, and I have some beautiful white glittery fabric with lavendar colored outline drawings of the Disney princesses). I have lots of school assignments to do for my master's class, and I want to get ahead on my lesson planning for school. Not to mention all the Christmasy things that need to be done.

:) Barbara

HI!
muddy weather here, rainy and misty... does not feel like christmas... we haven´t even been to the christmas market yet, we wanted yesterday, but it rained... :-(

Hi!

I'm sorry Cara! Hopefully your weather will clear up soon. We have had some rain off and on the last few days too, and it has gotten cold. We had unusually warm weather all the way up to the end of November.

"My dear Miss Moneypenny?"

"Yes, James."

"It appears that the ladies here are speaking in code."

"Correct."

"I'm having trouble cracking the code."

"I'm sure you are."

"I would appreciate help, Miss Moneypenny."

"Figure it out yourself, James. It's not that difficult."

:LOL:

HI!
DC, thats not so difficult ;o) just go on!!

We will go out today, go to a christmas market near Bremen, there is one of the shops from Franks Ex-company... I looking forward to see all the great people again.. :)

Hi!

The Christmas market sounds great Cara! Maybe you could take and post some pictures.

Well, it is 3:10 a.m. and I am tired, so I'm headed for bed.

HI!
Barbara, I´m sorry, but I just read your post and we are back.... so no pics, but maybe from Hannover or Hameln Christmasmarket...
Had a lot of fun and lots of mulled wine - I was lucky Frank drove home:cool:

Hi!

That's ok Cara! I'm just glad you had fun. I think we all need to start taking more pictures and sharing them with our friends!

Glad you have joined the fun Raven!

Hello........ I hope no pitures of me make it :-p. Oh well if they do they do. I love it here on DC, Cara did you slip a little of that wine in a metal flask to share ? :LOL: I just pray you all feel loved this Christmas Season ! and a partridge in a pear tree ! :cool:

Hi!
James, I didn`t, I drunk all :cool:
don`t you have things like that and christmas markets over there?
Christmasmarket in Heiligenfelde, the villages´name, which means something like Holy field, is always a bit strange: yesterday we had to fight heavy fog and icy roads, last year it was heavy snow...

Hi!

We got iced! But it is almost all melted Yesssss! I can see two little patches outside that are thriving.

Cameron

Hi!

I hope everyone is doing great! The 4th grade classes are all going to see the movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. One more week of school before my vacation. Yay! I love vacation time! And I love Christmas!

Hi!

The one part I HATE about Christmas is, I don't need anything and everyone asks me "What do you want?" Another down side, My birthday is in a month!

Cameron

HI!
Cartwheel, I'm lucky, my birthday is in August, far away from christmas, but I also have no idea what presents to give me...
Frank and I decided not to give us gifts, but to buy something special for us two.. two years ago it was the Saeco Coffee thing, last year a trip to London and this year a half beef :rolleyes: together with a new freezer to store it in... ;o))

We had snow over night, about 4 in.
juppie.gif

and now I try to read almost everything I missed the last days... Don´t think that will work unril breakfast....

HI!

Keep all the snow you want Cara. I'll stay fine over here in Texas snowless!

Cameron

Hi!

I wouldn't mind having snow for Christmas, but I seriously doubt we will. Some people thought we might have some snow this Sunday, but it looks like the most we might get is some sleet.

Back
Top Bottom