Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I am tired! I only got a little over an hour of sleep "last night" (actually this morning) and have been at work all day. As soon as I get home, I am taking a nap! Maybe a hot bath first. I had lost an important article I needed to write a paper that was due last night, so I ended up finishing it over 3 hours late. I'm hoping she doesn't notice because if we are late, 10% is deducted from our grade. She hasn't counted me late for anything yet, but I think that is the latest I have been with anything. Six days until Christmas!!!!!!

:) Barbara

HI!

Barbara that does not sound good.... you have not slept much the last days, haven`t you?
I will go to bed now, it`s almost half past ten in the evening...

Hi!

I am definitely more of a night person than morning person, but I don't like getting so little sleep, especially when I have to work. I took a nap when I got home, and I intend on getting to bed earlier tonight (well, at least by 1:00). Only 1 1/2 more school days before my Christmas vacation. Yay! A lot of schools got out last Friday--I wish we had!

HI!
I would like to have vacation, too.... it seems as if I have to work for about two or three days between christmas and New Year.... *sigh*
today we brought the tree in and decorated it - it`s such a lovely tree :wub:

Hi!

I get 2 weeks off. A lot of it will be spent grading papers and doing lesson plans. Plus, I have a 2800-3500 word paper due on the 30th. So even though I am on vacation, I have to do some work. But I will have some time to relax too, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to sleeping late too!

Moin!
I don't know why I didn't write here yesterday....
We had snow over night, everything is white outside and it is still snowing, if only a little bit... I would like to get more snow...

Greetings, I would love some of your snow Cara! We have not had any yet this year. On Christmas Eve it was so foggy though, that we could not even clearly make out the houses across the street (lol, and it's a very narrow street) and joked that we hoped that Santa would not crash into our roof! :LOL:

hi!
Piccolina, I could give you a bit, but unfortunately not that much, because there won't be anything left for me ;o))

Hi!

I still have a little over a week before I have to start getting up early again. I don't go back to work until the 4th. Yay! Of course I still have a ton to do, and I haven't done much of it. I have a project due tomorrow (with my group) in my college class, I have a 3,000 word paper due Friday. I have done some research, but I haven't started the writing yet--so far I have written all my papers the day they were due, and I will probably write most of this one Friday, but I hope I can get some done before that! Plus I have to get my lesson planning done. I found some great material for lessons at a site about Benjamin Franklin. January 17th is his 300th birthday. This site had some good Language Arts and History lessons, so part of my work is done. :mrgreen:

HI!

3000 words is not that much, I can remember my english tests at school, maximum was 2500words and I always topped that :mrgreen:
had to bake a cake as punishment... ;o))
I still don`t know if I should watch "Groundhog Day" on TV soon...

Hi!

No, 3000 words isn't too bad (actually 2800-3500)--about 8-10 pages of text. The main thing will be finding enough resources. I have to write about what curriculum changes there will be in the next 10 years, what the curriculum will be, what and who will influence it, who will develop and design it, what part I will play in curriculum development in the next 10 years, and how these changes will impact me personally. I found one really great resource, and a couple ok ones. I need at least 3, but I am hoping to have more than that. We have a group project due tomorrow (a WebQuest and a PowerPoint), which we are almost finished with. The individual paper that is due Friday is our last assignment in our class. I really like how this teacher did everything. For one thing, she didn't assign as much, but she also makes things due a little earlier. Our last day of class is next Monday, the 2nd, but she made the due date the 30th. Quite a few people turn things in late, so that will help them out, and the rest of us have a few more days off. :cool:

okay...
the new day is almost one hour old.. the bottle is empty. so I will go to bed now..
I wish you all a good day/night!! See ya!

Hi all, my cold is starting to lift (yeah!!!) which is a big plus! Luck would have it that I'd come down with one while Tony had a few days off over the holidays! But then again he was the one who gave it to me in the first place :mrgreen:.

I am looking forward to the new year, not because I have anything special planned (sadly) but because a new year always ushers in the possibility that so many good things could happen over the course of the coming 12 months, and sometimes hope is a true life (and sanity!) saver.

HI!
Do you also have the feeling that the older you get the faster the years run?
I can still remember this years beginning.. and so many things happend..we bought our second mercedes, my SIL got married, we got married, had a wonderful honeymoon at the baltic sea with probably the best weathet this year... and so much more... I think I like 2005 :)

Hi, you know, it seems as though days (often) crawl by and yet the years fly. I once wrote a line in a poem that said, "time stops for no one", and it often echos in my mind. Especially in the moments when you really do pause and wonder where all of your yesterdays have gone to! :rolleyes:

2005 was by no means a fantastic year for us, and I will be very happy to see the bright shinning new face of 2006 in two days time. Who knows what it holds in store? (Lol, if I knew I'd be out buying lottery tickets and stocks! Lol!) I just hope that everyone here has a great year full of happiness and good health. If you have those two things life is usually pretty amazing!

Hi!

Well this year was not all happiness. Mom misscarried otherwise we would have 11 kids. But then again I won Superior Plus at my first piano competition, and 1st at District! So there were good things and bad things but I think the good out weighs the bad!

Cameron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom