Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all, you know, perhaps it's just the new year but I feel so "zen". In other words calm and tranquil. Likely someything will shatter that mind set sooner than later, but for now it is a lovely feeling :)

Hi!

Well, I am definitely glad to be rid of 2005. I couldn't find a hole big enough to bury it in! James has been out of work for 5 1/2 months (the economy in this area is really bad--stores and factories shutting down right and left), we can't pay our bills, and there is some stuff going on (related to both of these) that I can't even go into right now. But we are confident that James will find a good job soon and that things will be a lot better for us this year. I have also decided to start making baby clothes and selling them on eBay, so wish me luck on that. I just have to find the time to get back to sewing! I would also like to try my hand at making jewelry.

:) Barbara

Hi!

Well good luck Barbara! I need a shoulder to cry on I can't give any karma today!! :cry: "Oh stop being such a drama king!"*

Cameron

From Shrek 2

Hi!
Barbara, I wish you both all the best for the coming year! Hope it will satisfy you!
I can't complain about 2005... I finally got married... :mrgreen:
only bad thing is, that I had to change my job and I don't like the new one.. :mellow:

Hi!

Thank you Cara! When is your anniversary? James and I will have been married 3 years this March 21st. Did you know that we met online?

Hi!
barbara, it's still looooong... it was September, 2.
but we met online, too...that was in 2000 ;o))
in a chat, but he lived near Hannover, so we met to go out and than I fell in love with him.... well.. he did before... :mrgreen:

Hi!
yes, it seems as its running....
I'm not that well right now, caught a bad cold, Doc sent me to bed so no work anymore this week...

Hi!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well Cara. Hopefully you are getting plenty of rest and will be the picture of health soon! When I'm not feeling well, I like to take a warm bath, then take a nice long nap. If the weather is good, I also like to go out and soak up a little sun and fresh air. Get well soon!

Hi!
thank you barbara, I feel much better by now, probably due to the antibiotics I take... Normally I'm not that Antibiotics-type, but in this case it makes sense, only thing is, I must not forget to take them.. :rolleyes:
Today it is very sunny outside, but rather cold... but I already enjoyed the fresh cold air and it feels just good!

Hi!

Cara--I was just about to get up for church when you wrote that. Now you are probably sleeping, or just getting up for work. I don't have to work since this is a federal holiday. I go back Tuesday.

Hey, this is silly... I'm too slow... How do you get the whoa! this is really weird in here! I never believed there was a FOURTH dimension, but now I'm not so sure! I now know I don't know anything.

Hi!

Welcome Z! I love your avatar jkath! Wow, what a night. As you know jkath, I have had to stay on my toes tonight! Thanks for your help. Off to patrol DC now!

Hi! My avatar photo was taken by my mom recently when they had high surf at the beach in SB. Apparently this little guy wanted his 15 minutes of fame.
Great work on DC tonight, btw!!!!! All hail queen Barbara!

Hi!

Just doing my job ma'am! LOL Actually I feel like such a slacker here sometimes! Especially when I am taking a class (I start my next one Tuesday, and it is supposed to have a dreadful workload.), so I guess my main contribution here is the fact that I am a night owl! Remember that one night you and I were cleaning up the nasty posts another person was posting? Well, I'm back to watching March of the Penguins, and patroling DC!

Hi Again, you are doing a wonderful job - and never say you're a slacker!!! Not possible! Enjoy your movie - we've got it but have still not seen it :(

Hi!

Have a box of Kleenex with you when you watch it! You will laugh, you will say ooooh! and aaaaaah! And you will cry! You will also yell, "Get away from that baby!" It is a wonderful movie!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom