Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to highlight the white area between this and the (Ok, here is what you do here. Just say "Hi" then type your message. Highlight the message and change the color of it to white print. To read messages, just highlight. Ok, it's silly, but I was inspired by Maidrite's secret messages. Kitchenelf and the other "higher-ups" will probably kill me, but here goes!) :)

:) Barbara

okay...
right now I don`t know anything... I`m not sure if I should go to bed, it's 11.21pm over here and I'm invited for lunch at my mom tomorrow...

HI ! all rules apply as normal, just think this game will be fun for a laugh or two. I wonder how many people are in their underwear looking at this screen and thinking uh did I do something wrong ? You are all ok I am the one who has a warped mind ! :LOL:

Are you Missing This message I HOPE NOT, I THINK OF YOU ALL AS FAMILY !

Last edited:
hmm... we could take is as a sort of intelligence test :LOL:
or will they declare us as completely gone weird?
irre.gif

Hi !

I think they will think we are weird no matter what we do so its kind of fun to see what happens, I hope people will give it a try ! I love things like this just for Fun ! I am Glad you joined in !

:LOL:

UMMM,

I think we ARE all weird and nutty, that's why we have so much fun with each other!! This is the greatest place on the web!!!!!!

Hi! I know it gets me through! There are some days that if I didn't laugh, I would have to cry! Laughing is so much more fun!

:) Barbara

Hi

Yes we are very Lucky to have this place, And I have My Barbara. What More Could a Man wish for ? Well How about something good to eat ! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
hi!
a day without laughter is a lost day... don`t forget this ;o)

and now.. I wish you a good morning and go to bed!

Last edited:
HI:LOL:

you two are going to be the death of me yet:ROFLMAO: I'm not supposed to have this much fun in one day!!!:wacko:

By George I think I did it:ROFLMAO:

HI!!:mrgreen: This is shamefull don't you think?:huh: I know there are 20 million things I need to be doing, yet I'm sitting here. Oh well, at least TC's party isin't until 4:00 tomorrow afternoon!:ROFLMAO: Thanks for the laugh & the fun!

Hi...... Have you ever been afraid to Look, For fear its something like a Book, If you fish from here to there with a Hook, You just might catch a CRook !

JUST MY WAY OF SAYING HAVE A "MONSTER MAIDRITE DAY" !:cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom