Bottled Water - $55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) Thats just plain insane Im lucky where I live we have the best most pure tasting water I only have a problem when I travel the water can get really bad so I carry a Brita Water Pitcher it really does take out the impurities and makes it taste alot better especially in hotel/motel rooms where they seem to have alot of chlorine(SP?) in the water I can smell it.I wont even give it to my doggie when we travel as she will not drink it either.I drink alot of water always have so it needs to be palatable so I use my Brita.My job in Texas I use the Brita Pitcher filtering system alot for drinking,the water is nasty does not taste good and smells foul if stored in the fridge for 3 days.Its harmless so they say but???????Of course there they dont drink water their favorite beverage seems to be Dr.Pepper.Bleech!
Has any one ever been on the road somewhere were there is a pipe sticking outside a mountain?Its the cleanest most pure water you can find.I have found these in Colorado,New Mexico and Utah and people line up to fill their jugs there.

$55 for WATER?!!?!??! that's stupid. anyone who would pay that much is a sucker. anyone who would pay any amount of money just for water is a sucker. i've read that san francisco has banned bottled water, probably because it's awful for the environment.

jpmcgrew said:
:) Thats just plain insane Im lucky where I live we have the best most pure tasting water I only have a problem when I travel the water can get really bad so I carry a Brita Water Pitcher it really does take out the impurities and makes it taste alot better especially in hotel/motel rooms where they seem to have alot of chlorine(SP?) in the water I can smell it.I wont even give it to my doggie when we travel as she will not drink it either.I drink alot of water always have so it needs to be palatable so I use my Brita.My job in Texas I use the Brita Pitcher filtering system alot for drinking,the water is nasty does not taste good and smells foul if stored in the fridge for 3 days.Its harmless so they say but???????Of course there they dont drink water their favorite beverage seems to be Dr.Pepper.Bleech!
Has any one ever been on the road somewhere were there is a pipe sticking outside a mountain?Its the cleanest most pure water you can find.I have found these in Colorado,New Mexico and Utah and people line up to fill their jugs there.

I would not pay that price either, and I like water (drink lots of it). I had a Britta pitcher, w a filter, years ago. Then I bought one of those thingys you screw onto the tap. I was surprised to see the tiny pebbles(?) caught inside. Would like to find the mountain with the pipe sticking out of the side.

baking fool said:
$55 for WATER?!!?!??! that's stupid. anyone who would pay that much is a sucker. anyone who would pay any amount of money just for water is a sucker. i've read that san francisco has banned bottled water, probably because it's awful for the environment.

Leave it to someone to figure out how to make a profit on something that's FREE. Remember The Pet Rock? :LOL:

JPMCrew, get your facts right, the offical beverage of Texas is beer.....OBTW, have you tried the water in Hobbs, Roswell or Carlsbad.....

later

Run_Out said:
JPMCrew, get your facts right, the offical beverage of Texas is beer.....OBTW, have you tried the water in Hobbs, Roswell or Carlsbad.....

later
:huh: :huh: Just what are you trying to say?

hEY IF PEOPEL HAVE MONEY WHY NOT. mE I WOULD DRINK WATER FROM THE WATER PODDLE BEFORE I PAY $55 BUCKS, EVEN IF i HAD MONEY TO BURN.

Lady DeWinters said:
Next they'll find a way to sell air.

LOL, they already have! Check this link!

They have one of these (not this particular chain, but the same service) in the local Mall in my town, and my DW almost talked me into going in for a “treatment”. Wow!

Lady DeWinters said:
Next they'll find a way to sell air.

You haven't been to a gas station with a low tire lately, have you?
These are all coin operated.

airproduct.jpg

Back
Top Bottom