Bracelets for arthritis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
Does anyone know whether the bracelets ( with magnets in them somewhere) which are marketed as being helpful for arthritis sufferers actually are any help? All opinions gratefully received.:)

there is No Scientific evidence to support these ridiculous claims being made by the purveyors of such things.
at Best a placebo effect can be had.

Oh well; thanks for that. I can get the placebo effect by listening to music

I wore them for a while but they got better and worse - the same as usual so I didn't think it made any difference.

With there being so much controversy :)rofl: ) over the matter, I just hate to chime in with something totally agreeable!!!

You can also use a package of colored markers to make a pretty design on the afflicted part like your wrist or ankle. Touch up as needed or make a totally new design whenever you want.

I also do not think that body piercings eliminate pain in any form.

As the others have said; it is in the mind of the "true" believers. Not good if you have arthritis in your wrists and cannot even have half-way snug fitting cuffs on your shirts/blouses like me. Dh got a copper bracelet for me many years ago that did more hurt on me in a couple of hours (because of the weight of the darn thing!) than anything.

Back
Top Bottom