Bread Machine Dog Biscuits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
This is one of the recipes I concocted for our rescue group's cookbook of dog biscuit/treat recipes.

Trinity of Hope's 4 Paws Boutique

If I remember correctly, there are about 10 recipes that I made in the bread machine and baked in the oven in the book. I think I ended up with 50-60 recipes. The dogs loved this activity because they were the 'taste testers." At the time, we had a Newfoundland and a Saint. It didn't take them long to figure out that when the bread machine was out, there were going to be COOKIES. I will never forget the time I walked into the kitchen and the two were sitting side-by-side, staring at the bread machine--they had drool strands coming out of each side of their mouths that went from their mouths to the floor. They were glued to the floor. Wish I'd had my camera. Both of them have since gone to Rainbow Bridge, but they were two of the dogs that gave this recipe a "4 paws up." The book is on my other computer. Sorry if I have violated the rules of the forum by posting this link--I am not promoting purchase of the recipe book--I don't even know if we still have any copies available, but I thought I could share the link for this recipe (since it is on the Web) for those who want to make some cookies for their canine family members.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom