Brett Favre, what's he doing/where's he going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Over time Farve has performed, whether out of greatness or longivity, it really dosen't matter. I am not a Farve fan, I am not even a football fan. I have seen too many people that had a reputation (again not passing judgement on character or ability) who, didn't know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.

I would be sad to see him bomb and leave the game with his head oown. I would feel that way for anyone. What I read and hear in the media leaves a lot of gaps. An awful lot had to go on behind the scenes.

Anyway, just my 2 cents - AC

........browsing through the USA Today I went to the sports section to read what they said about him. headline said something like wondering if we made a mistake or is this a great idea. < that's just my memory of something close, but found it interesting. guess he'll do fine as a Jet

i like the fact that he said that he would always be a packer, but he's here to help the jets win as a part of what he does for his job.

also, that both sides were at fault in his leaving green bay. very classy.

he interviews well in tough situations, and has a good business demeanor.

that almost makes him a new yorker, already!

Now that he's settled with the Jets, that's a big load off Green Bay. Unfortunately, at the end of the football season it will all start again.

Over time Farve has performed, whether out of greatness or longivity, it really dosen't matter. I am not a Farve fan, I am not even a football fan. I have seen too many people that had a reputation (again not passing judgement on character or ability) who, didn't know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.

I would be sad to see him bomb and leave the game with his head oown. I would feel that way for anyone. What I read and hear in the media leaves a lot of gaps. An awful lot had to go on behind the scenes.

Anyway, just my 2 cents - AC

You mean like Ragah Clemens? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom