Brilliant new TV show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I smell writer strike fallout.

I kid! It sounds like it would be a pretty good idea of how to teach kids about responsibility, but I wonder if the permanence of the situation will be impressed on them. I worry about devaluing the commitment of having a family by creating a "if we can make it through this couple of weeks, we'll be fine"-outlook in the player. Still, seems like a cool experiment full of unscripted human drama!

I saw this too jkath! Kids have a fit if they can't go out one night or can't sleep late on weekends. This should be a valuable lesson to most of them!

Sounds interesting, but I don't know if I would want 2 unexperienced young people taking care of my infant or even toddler or child... Obviously they will be supervised, but still.

I think this could be very interesting. I always thought the best way to keep teens from getting pregnant was to give them lots of siblings. Unfortunately, it's worked too well for me because I'm still not a grandmother!!!! But seriously, it could be a good teaching tool for parents to watch with their teens. I've been watching the Super Nanny shows with Fisher since he was about 2. Even at that age, he could see that hitting or yelling or speaking rudely was indeed very naughty!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom