Browsers, Blockers and Tips (oh my!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix, this appears to be a Firefox issue. Have you noticed the same thing since you switched?

I have noticed that, but I refresh my page regularly for other reasons. Its a small trade off for me to have the ease of the other stuff. You should try it without ads, Facebook and DC are different experiences without them.

This is the power users page. It is how I have been getting to DC for years now. I can find everything I need from this one page.

This is the power users page. It is how I have been getting to DC for years now. I can find everything I need from this one page.

The same thing happens to me on the Power Users page. The thread titles don't 'unbold' after I click on them and go back.

:cool: Nifty. Is there a link to that from somewhere in the User CP or elsewhere? Or do I need to bookmark it?

You need to bookmark it. I have it bookmarked as my DC link. I also have it set as one of my homepages.

Yep. Go to tools then options. Under the General tab the first two options will have to do with your homepage. You can use multiple tabs as your homepage at the same time. My homepage is 4 different tabs.

Yep. Go to tools then options. Under the General tab the first two options will have to do with your homepage. You can use multiple tabs as your homepage at the same time. My homepage is 4 different tabs.

I know that ;) even if I don't use FF much any more. I love Google Chrome. I was just wondering if DC had somewhere to save a "home page".

That's why I refresh or restart every page or so, just so I don't miss any interesting threads.

That's why I use the quick links on the side. When none of them are bold, I click "new posts". It's a lot of page loading, but that is quick with Chrome.

Back
Top Bottom