Browsers, Blockers and Tips (oh my!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While we're on the subject of computers and fixes and such, maybe some of you could give me a hint on how I can edit some clip art.

I have several clips that I like to use, but they face the wrong way, and I want to flip the images over so they face the other way.

I'm thinking of Paint, or Snippet, or Windows Live Photo Gallery, or whatever.

Any ideas? :question:

While we're on the subject of computers and fixes and such, maybe some of you could give me a hint on how I can edit some clip art.

I have several clips that I like to use, but they face the wrong way, and I want to flip the images over so they face the other way.

I'm thinking of Paint, or Snippet, or Windows Live Photo Gallery, or whatever.

Any ideas? :question:

I really like IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide. It's free. Be sure to download the Plugins/Add Ons too. They add some really nifty features.

It works! OOPS, it doesn't. What am I doing wrong?

Well part of it works. Once I figured out I had to use Snippet to save the image to My Pictures, opening the image and flipping was easy. I saved the flipped image and uploaded it into an album in my user profile.

I tried to copy and paste here, but it just lists the image info instead of showing the image. AAACCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit the
attach.gif
button and upload the file. You will need to be in the advanced editor to do so.

Back
Top Bottom