Bucky For President!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Hey. You think we're too late to nominate BT for U.S. president. I'll run with him as vice (someone's gotta keep our boy on the straight and narrow) President. In the words of Alice Cooper, "We'll create a new party, a third party, a wild party!"

Cheap, high quality beef in every kitchen. Truffles for a Bucky a pound (oops, did I just say a bucky a pound?). I say we should make the middle class the ruling class. Tax the rich. Make the poor get off of welfare, unless they are, of course using it while in serious training to get a job. Meds will not break the household bank anymore. And Bucky will kiss every woman in the country, at least once :LOL:, and polish thier shoes.

Who'll vote for Bucky and me?

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

P.S. We have our giant snowball thrower set up to hit any place in the continental U.S., the Hawaiian Islands, and Alaska. So vote right.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Toooo funny!!! I would vote for you two goons!!!! Ok... only one of you is a goon and I know they know who they are!!!! :-p

Well crap, Goodweed. Why didn't ya'll announce this a couple of weeks ago???? I already voted for some other guy. BTW, would Bucky maybe polish my toenails instead of my shoes? (I go barefoot all the time.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom