Buckytom, help, now what do I do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
Being a complete plonker I think I've ticked the wrong box in this new 'friendship invitation' so it will look like I've refused :ohmy: Your picture hasn't come up on the list thing so I think I've got it wrong. Sorry. I'm such an idiot. :rolleyes:

Being a complete plonker I think I've ticked the wrong box in this new 'friendship invitation' so it will look like I've refused :ohmy: Your picture hasn't come up on the list thing so I think I've got it wrong. Sorry. I'm such an idiot. :rolleyes:
Try inviting him. And you're not an idiot!

:)Barbara

LOL everyone responded except BT... sometimes it takes a little to get used to new features, doesn't make ya a plonker.. er.. thingy... uh.. what is that anyway?? LOL.

Bucky's out back pouting and kicking dirt and saying stuff under his breath :angel:

i just saw this. looks like it's a done deal.

plonkers unite!

or the dyslexic version: plonkers, untie!

Hey....I posted here and its disappeared....:(

I was going to ignore the friend feature (due to technological ignorance and fear of rejection ;) or causing offense) :) until one kind soul (yeah, just one!) invited me to be a friend, so I think I've accpeted it correctly and tried an invite too.

but I thought we were all pretty much friends on DC anyway, :)

yeah, i have to admit it's kind of weird. it's more of an exclusive thing, rather than inclusive. i mean, if you don't ask someone because they aren't here often, or you just haven't conversed in any meaningful way in a while, are they still a friend? and if they then ask you, or someone asks you first, were you remiss in your friendship? what about if the requests from either side were not made right away?
too many idiosyncrasies to think about.

i like the idea of social groups, for extending conversations, but to quote the great groucho marx, "i don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

yeah, i have to admit it's kind of weird. it's more of an exclusive thing, rather than inclusive.".

My first thought too.

My current thought though is that if Buckytom is here and posting and not responding to my experimental friend thing is that meaning he doesn't want to be my friend? This thing could lead to extreme paranoia!

lulu, check your friendship notifications.

but ya know, paranoid people really do have enemies.:huh:

and i just checked. darn!
elfie still has more friends than me. i must be victorious!!!! or would that be vicki-torious?

(you know you're gonna use that one the next time you beat your hubby at a game, huh, elfie...)

Last edited:
Hey....I posted here and its disappeared....:(

I was going to ignore the friend feature (due to technological ignorance and fear of rejection ;) or causing offense) :) until one kind soul (yeah, just one!) invited me to be a friend, so I think I've accpeted it correctly and tried an invite too.

but I thought we were all pretty much friends on DC anyway, :)

oh lulu, if I had given this friend thingy any thought, you would have been one of the first friends to be on my list! Will you be my friend? Please. I don't know what this friend thing is either, but I'm not taking any chances, and I want to be on your team.

oh lulu, if I had given this friend thingy any thought, you would have been one of the first friends to be on my list! Will you be my friend? Please. I don't know what this friend thing is either, but I'm not taking any chances, and I want to be on your team.

ROFL of course my chum!

I saw those goats I told you about north of Cheddar today again, my oh my they were climbing what looked like sheer rock. I thought to myself that I wished there was somewhere safe to pull over for apicture for you! I've taken a few of them in the past but the goats come out as tiny white specs in the distance :LOL:

I'm going to have to devote some hours now to going through and befriending people, the risk of causing hurt is too much :rolleyes: Hang on chums, I'll get to it in the next few weeks:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom