Bugs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tbh

Thanks for asking TBH! The exterminators put the glue boards down and now comes the waiting part. Hope they are getting stuck in the traps. The first time he was here said he has certain amount that he recommends glue boards. We were over that limit! I do not look forward to having the house fumigated with the dogs as they are getting up in age and not in the best health. Neighbor told me to put a toad in the basement would be cheaper. I don't think a toad should be in a basement. The other neighbor told me what they don't know won't hurt them. Of course, they are the ones with the wood setting from year to year. I told them any type of leaves or accumulation of things that isn't moved every six months has tendancy to draw them. Times I feel I am talking to myself. Only a real factor that I have to keep cleaning. My family consists of mostly men and they don't really feel necessary unless the president of United States coming for visit. I believe most men are like this.

If your office was infested wasn't your boss aware of this? To me that would be worse if they weren't do anything about it. The wolf spiders were so forward. Would jump right at you. AT least the recluse I can't see.

Update

Been only week since they put the glueboards down. Guess what came out of the dryer? Yes, it was spider and looked like recluse but I am not going to examine him any closer. I will let them see if I am crazy. If they want them in their clothes okay as long as they aren't in mine. This is really starting to affect me. any time I see something crawling, I want to run. No one knows how this feels unless they have been around them. My neighbors really are questioning my sanity. I sincerely feel they don't believe me. Guess because I show that I don't like bugs. They had bugs in the dog food when I watched it for week. Big black kind. Don't you think they worry about them? Poor dog

I don't think you need to worry about the dogs. Considering that they sometimes eat their own um...excrement they can tolerate a LOT of stuff.

The spider in the dryer thing is icky! I wonder how it got in there? Pesky things. At least the heat would kill it. Hang in there ITK, soon the exterminator will come back and deal with all this.

Have you checked out the glueboards? I know I wouldn't be able to resist peeking at them.

Back
Top Bottom