Burger King freshens fast-food image, kicks King to the curb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I read this a couple days ago.
But they didn't need to kick their ciabatta club breafast sandwich aside in the process :mad:

I haven't eaten in a BK in at least a year. If I really need junk food, I'll grab Taco Bell or Hardees. Or better yet, one of the many local diners.

I haven't eaten in a BK in at least a year. If I really need junk food, I'll grab Taco Bell or Hardees. Or better yet, one of the many local diners.

I wish we had those around me. Especially open for breakfast. I'm not too picky at six in the morning, but I'm not going to drive 20 minutes each way either.

I agree UB. That big headed king was bizarre. Good riddance.

pacanis said:
I wish we had those around me. Especially open for breakfast. I'm not too picky at six in the morning, but I'm not going to drive 20 minutes each way either.

I agree UB. That big headed king was bizarre. Good riddance.

Yeah, Ronald McD is creepy enough. The king was just gross.

I kind of liked the big-headed king. But I don't like Burger King much. We have one a couple blocks away but it always seems to be the B-team working because our orders always get messed up. They have good breakfast though.

Haven't been there for awhile - Do they still have the croissandwich?

I think I still saw them on the menu. Those always seemed too soggy to me. I think I would have preferred their ingredients on a bagel.
Next time I'm in the mood for fast food breakfast I'll have to drive further down the road to McDonalds and see if they still have that steak and onion bagel. That was a good breakfast sandwich.

I have never liked Burger King food, and only eat there when it's a choice between Burger King and starvation. Their food tastes funny, like the neighbourhood cats have been using their charcoal bin for a litter box. As far as the King goes, I was a Green Beret, and that guy scares me!

Anyone seen the "pudding face" commercials lately? That perpetual Joker smile? Never buying pudding again....

Last edited:
Anyone seen the "pudding face" commercials lately? That perpetual Joker smile? Never buying pudding again....

I hate those commercials. They remind me of the "Black Hole Sun" video. Good song, freaky video :ermm:

pacanis said:
The video Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden. It's probably on youtube. It has people snapping into a weird expression with their mouth. Like the pudding commercials. Blech. :wacko:

Thanks, Pac! I had looked at some earlier, accoustic guitars and such, no pudding faces. Preparing to be disgusted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom