Burger King rolls out McRib-buster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Burger King rolls out McRib-buster

McRib's got a new McRival.

Burger King on Thursday will unveil its 2013 summer menu plans, highlighted by a new, limited-time BK Rib Sandwich, which is boneless like McRib — has a tangy sauce and comes with sweet bread and butter pickles. It will be sold nationally beginning May 21.

OH BOY!!!

i hope it's better than the mcrib.

did you know that in the movie "meatballs", starring bill murray, they served mcribs to the campers the night before the beginning of the movie.

that's why in the opening scene, bill murray anounces the winner of the contest who guessed "some kind of meat"...

i hope it's better than the mcrib.

did you know that in the movie "meatballs", starring bill murray, they served mcribs to the campers the night before the beginning of the movie.

that's why in the opening scene, bill murray anounces the winner of the contest who guessed "some kind of meat"...

The McRib is very tough competition.

Well now DH is all excited to try one of these. He loves that McRib and doesn't like that it's not available all year long.

I see that this one will be summer only. I wonder why places do that.

Get people to like something then snatch it away .. seems rather counter productive to me.

If it's a hit .. take a hint and add it to the menu.

yeah, i've heard about that.

i loved the mcribs many years ago, but then it went away for a long time. when it came back (was it last year?), i looked forward to trying iy.

i tried it once and didn't finish it. it was horrible! but i thought i might have gotten a bad one, so i tried it again at a different mickey d's. yukko, same result.

i was so disappointed. it was nothing like when i was younger.

but then, i guess, not much is.

i wonder what kind of bbq is available to those folks who drive that far for a mc poop?

Last edited:
i'm guessing the minimum amount of legally acceptable oink, then meow, woof, neigh, squeal, and whatever sound ammonia seperated pink slime makes...

with bbq sauce. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom