Burger King rolls out summer BBQ sandwiches, bacon sundae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Burger King rolls out summer BBQ sandwiches, bacon sundae

The world's second biggest hamburger chain on Thursday is launching several pork, beef and chicken sandwiches as limited-time offers.

And for a sweet ending, the company is offering a bacon sundae — vanilla soft serve with fudge, caramel, bacon crumbles and a piece of bacon — that started in Nashville, Tenn. earlier this year.

The salty-sweet dessert clocks in at 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar, and joins a kitchen-sink of other weird ice-cream combos.

Burger King's summer menu includes: A Memphis Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich. Carolina BBQ Whopper or Chicken Sandwich. Texas BBQ Whopper or Chicken Sandwich. Sweet potato fries. Frozen Lemonade.

Bacon makes anything better:chef::chef::chef:

i'm not a fast food customer. maybe once a year. anything at burger king is better than whatever macdonald's has to offer, though....so now burger king is promising cage-free eggs and pork in 2017--what? are they kidding me??!!! okay then--in 2017 if i'm still alive, maybe i'll swing by burger king for an egg and sausage sandwich...great marketing strategy, bk....

I'm not much of a fast food consumer either, but whenever I hear about these "limited time offers" I find it annoying. That means they're on the menu for a while, but eventually they'll quit offering them? What if I like it? I'd rather not try something to see whether I like it or not, knowing that if I like it I'll have to eventually do without.

I'm not much of a fast food consumer either, but whenever I hear about these "limited time offers" I find it annoying. That means they're on the menu for a while, but eventually they'll quit offering them? What if I like it? I'd rather not try something to see whether I like it or not, knowing that if I like it I'll have to eventually do without.

when did gourmet greg become greg who cooks? a little advance notice would have been nice--i'd begun worrying about gourmet greg's absence. yeah, well i'm neurotic like that....

Sorry for off topic... I ran a notice in my signature for a week, and I post here every day. Same me, just got tired of the handle. Same cute dog chef avatar. ;) (That's a dog if you haven't looked closely.)

Greg Who Cooks said:
Sorry for off topic... I ran a notice in my signature for a week, and I post here every day. Same me, just got tired of the handle. Same cute dog chef avatar. ;) (That's a dog if you haven't looked closely.)

OMG. I always thought it was a cooking mole! Sorry Greg!

Probably I should get rid of the avatar too. The forum's 80x80 pixel limit is a bit of a challenge. (I dunno... maybe it is a mole... but it is definitely not a picture of me!)

Greg Who Cooks said:
Probably I should get rid of the avatar too. The forum's 80x80 pixel limit is a bit of a challenge. (I dunno... maybe it is a mole... but it is definitely not a picture of me!)

Aww, not the avatar, Greg. It's cute!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom