Burger King tries home delivery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Burger delivery just doesn't sound right. I doubt it will catch on.
Perhaps they should change their name to Pizza King...

I can agree with you on this.

I do not see this catching on, BUTTT in super populated cities like NYC it might be able to work.

I agree, I don't think this will last.

Years ago I worked for several months in Mass. and the city I was in had a delivery service that included many, many restaurants and fast food outlets. The service published a magazine of menus and it was placed in the local hotels and also a copy came with your order. The service got ten percent of the total bill from the restaurant and ten percent of the total bill as a delivery charge from the customer plus tips. I think that could work in a college town and it was more exciting than the standard pizza or fried rice delivery. Also the flyer provided great advertising for those who wanted to actually go to a restaurant. I wish someone would start that in my area.

Great. So people no longer have to even walk to the car to get their fast food fix. Maybe the next step in BK's evolution should be intravenous burgers. After all, chewing and digestion expend an awful lot of energy. :rolleyes:

Classic. They have played a part in making society so fat and lazy that now they have to go to their houses to make a sale and maintain their survival. Oh the irony...

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I don't eat BK burgers. Now I'm jonesing for a Harveys burger with onion rings.

When I lived in Albuquerque, Kentucky Fried Chicken had a home delivery service.

we used to have kfc delivery here . i miss it. i always buy the grill version. very tasty , usually just some coleslaw on the side. have bought large quantities for a quick dinner for unexpected guests. then can reheat all but the slaw. but a burger and fries, cold. doesn't sound good.

I have about one a year. I just can't do it any more. Not so bad going down, but I burp it up for the next 24 hours. I prefer to go to a mom and pop and have a soup and sandwich.

I agree!

The fast food is expensive enough that I can go to a local restaurant and get a decent meal for about the same price.

Great. So people no longer have to even walk to the car to get their fast food fix. Maybe the next step in BK's evolution should be intravenous burgers. After all, chewing and digestion expend an awful lot of energy. :rolleyes:

I agree:chef::pig::chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom