Burgers with shakes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We took my grandson and a friend of his to Dave and Buster's for his last birthday, both to eat and play games. His friend ordered french fries and a chocolate milk shake. I thought she didn't realize we were getting a meal. I asked if she wanted a burger, or chicken or something else. She said no. When it came she dunked the FF into the milk shake one at a time and ate them. I'd never seen that. But I won't try it either.

licia said:
she dunked the FF into the milk shake one at a time and ate them. I'd never seen that. But I won't try it either.

Well, I have done this with a Wendy's Frosty. It's the only way I can stomach their usually soggy fries :ermm: It's pretty good! It's the sweet/salty combination that a lot of people go for with kettle corn or pretzels and ice cream...

...or is that just me?

For the record, I love burgers and shakes, but not necessarily together. I think I have to be starving to want that heavy combo...but I wouldn't rule it out!

I would only have that combo if I was having a very spicey burger. I tend to get ice tea when I get burgers.

My favourite combo is pizza and chocolate milk. Sometimes I crave it.

:-p

licia said:
We took my grandson and a friend of his to Dave and Buster's for his last birthday, both to eat and play games. His friend ordered french fries and a chocolate milk shake. I thought she didn't realize we were getting a meal. I asked if she wanted a burger, or chicken or something else. She said no. When it came she dunked the FF into the milk shake one at a time and ate them. I'd never seen that. But I won't try it either.
Weird? Not at all. I actually enjoy that also. I actually will sometimes get just a milkshake with fries and no burger as a meal.

Back
Top Bottom