Burgers with shakes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Banana Brain

Sous Chef
The other night I had a burger and a shake and realized: this is a discusting combination. I refrained from drinking the shake until after I'd finished the burger and had it as dessert instead. I mean think about it: beef with ice cream? Burgers and fries, thats understandable, its beef and potatoes. But beef with strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla flavored ice cream... not a great combination. Just a note.

Last edited:
I guess some people do like it, which I just don't really understand. But I can't judge, because I'm sure most people don't get why I like cheese pizza with chocolate pudding (it started when I was younger and the first things I would always go for at the buffet were the pudding and pizza or cheesy bread, and they ended up touching each other on my plate and tasted good to me).

BlueCat said:
Is there a full moon? There's a lot of anger and name calling going on here today.

BC
Sorry. I'll edit the word "moron" out of my post and change it to... hmm... taster.

Attachments

• pulp2.jpg
    pulp2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
jpmcgrew said:
:) Its from the movie Pulp Fiction with John Travolta and Uma Thurman
I've always wanted to see that. I'll have to remember that.
This topic doesn't really have anything to do with cooking, does it?

BlueCat said:
There's a lot of anger and name calling going on here today.

BC
Yes and thats going to stop right now. We have the "report post" feature that will alert all DC staff via email...

Thread moved to off topic.

I never got to like shakes with a burger either. Burger, fries, coke is the usual combo for me.

A shake with a burger and fries is a little to heavy for me. I like to have a shake with onion rings.

MJ said:
Yes and thats going to stop right now. We have the "report post" feature that will alert all DC staff via email...

Thread moved to off topic.
Sorry I got carried away there and also posted in the wrong forum.

Banana Brain said:
Sorry I got carried away there and also posted in the wrong forum.

offtopic.gif.xs.jpg
Just kidding!:LOL:
No worries Banana Brain.:) (watch out for that cell phone thread tho, lol..)

Oh, I like burgers with fries/drink - not shakes. Shakes have like a billion calories if I remember...

Last edited:
MJ said:
offtopic.gif.xs.jpg
Just kidding!:LOL:
No worries Banana Brain.:) (watch out for that cell phone thread tho, lol..)

Oh, I like burgers with fries - not shakes. Shakes have like a billion calories if I remember...
Hehe, yes drinking melted ice cream is a lot of calories. And fat. But it's so good! Better switch to nonfat yogurt smoothies instead.

you kidding... as a kid i would have loved to have my dessert before my meal... or at least with it... that combination is pretty much the only acceptable means to accomplish this without looking like a hog lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom