Bye For Awhile--We Will Miss You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Hi everyone,

I didn't want to just disappear without saying goodbye. It isn't a forever goodbye, but we will be losing our phone and Internet after tomorrow, so I don't know when we will be able to come back. There is a possibility that we will be able to pick up our neighbor's wireless signal, since they seem to cross quite often, but there are no guarantees.

James (Maidrite) and I both love Discuss Cooking, and we definitely don't plan to stay away.

Please pray for us. Things are much worse than we have ever let on (a few people here do know), but we have a lot of faith in God and we know that things will work out. We will get back to our normal cheerful selves soon, but today is kind of a down-in-the-dumps kind of day. So don't worry about us, but if you pray, please pray for us.

Thank you--we love our DC family.

:flowers: Barbara

Aww, Barbara L/Maidrite I do hope your able to make it back to us soon and most of all I'll be praying that things take a turn for the better for the both of you. God Bless!!!

Thanks!

Yes, our library has wireless access. We will go there whenever we have the gas to get there. It is too far to walk (we are kind of out in the country) and the temps have been around 100 lately.

We're not out for the long-haul, but things may take a little time. And, as I mentioned to someone else earlier, God does work in mysterious ways, so maybe we will have another miracle. Stranger things have happened.

:cool:Barbara

so sorry you are having such an awful time. this economy sucks. it cost my daughter her business. and now it is treating you badly. do not be ashamed, stuff happens. you will recover, and somewhere are two good jobs that need you. see you both soon

i've missed yins for awhile, i know i'm praying for you! think of the 'ol days like last year when you met so many of us! & think of james & his journey through the snow to meet & to marry you! i just adore that story, babara!
love, hugs, prayers, & please let these 2 special people be showered with blessings, luvs.

You absolutely have my prayers! I know that you guys will not let this keep you down. Hang tight and stay positive. We will be here keeping your seat warm for when you return.

Well that really stinks.

We'll miss you guys but I know you two will survive this and come back smiling.

Barbara and James,
don't say goodbye, just see you later and know we will be waiting for you to rejoin us and soon.
hugs to you both.
cj

So sorry that things are hard for you right now but your right God does work in mysterious ways & you never know what is just around the corner.
Until you get back, good luck & know that you are in our thoughts always.

Love & best wishes xxxxxx

Gosh, the two of you are such an important part of this site! I admire you so much for your courage and forthrightness in sharing this with us, and like others have said, there is no shame in this...lots of good people are suffering right now. I know that you are both ingenious and motivated, and that things will be better for you very soon!

Thank you all again! We appreciate your thoughts and prayers so much. It looks like we probably have about an hour left, so I am trying to tie up as many loose ends as I can here, in my email, Facebook, and Twitter.

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe I will finally get some more jewelry made, sew some clothes for our new little Thomas, work on my book some more, and get some housework done. Probably not (lol) but that is the plan.

We love you all! We really do.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom