Call Me Grampy Andy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Steven Andrew arrived just before 11:00 PM Friday. He's 9 lbs 9 Oz. and 20.25" long. And he's beautiful!

My daughter, Debbie is doing well and is proud as a peacock!

As many times as I have been to the hospital to se him and my daughter, he is always asleep, a very good sign.

Here's a photo:

Attachments

• Steven Andrew.JPG
    Steven Andrew.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 211
Andy, he's perfect! Congrats to you and your family! The holidays will be so special for all of you this year!

Now that's just too cute Grampy Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad everyone is doing well and congratulations all around!

Congratulations, Andy! Is this your first? We have five...all boys. It just keeps getting better and better. It's nice that, apparently, you are geographically near your daughter and grandson. I see "spoiling" in the future.:LOL: Best wishes to all!!!!

Congratulations Andy! Being a grandparent is so much fun! In church this morning we sang, "Count your blessings." Now you have one more blessing to count!

:) Barbara

Congratulations Andy on being a 'pappous'! Best wishes to your daughter and family on their bundle of joy.

10.gif

What a gorgeous wee man! My congratulations to you and your family Andy, just love those healthy pink cheeks.:)

Squeezable!!:rolleyes: :) :)

Andy what a beautiful little boy. Isn't being a grandad just the best?Many hugs to all of you and one special hug to that little guy, , I think you will soon find out why I yammer on about my liitle loves so much,they just fill your heart and soul with good joyous feelings of love.Enjoy each and every minute and don't forget us aunties sitting out here waiting for more pictures..Gee I feel like a fairy god mother :LOL: Anyone else feel that way too?
kadesma

You're THAT old? WOW .. thought you were a young kid. hehehe

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! He's so adorable. :)

I'm gonna be a Grandma (for the first time) in April.

Congratulations, Andy. Being a grandparent changes so many things for us. We begin to see the world from a totally different angle. Glad you get to see yours often.

Congrats Andy...........he's absolutely adorable......cherish all the precious memories that your experiencing and will continue to experience.

Congratulations Andy!! What a gorgeous looking baby boy!!!!! You are going to love being a Grampy!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom